Tristana and Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

14 to 17 Jews

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

Why did you make one champs ult into another champs regular ability, i understand it only hits one target but still, this doesn't seem right.

Joshthor

05-13-2011

ah, my two favorite ranged characters. tristanas has far more range than vaynes does, vayne shoots them like... 500. trist gets up to 2000. trist also does aoe, where vayne is single target. trist also does more damage with hers than vayne does. trist is a very good escaper because of this, and rocket jump. vayne cannot escape well with hers and tumble. (unless you can manage to wall smash em)

i think its fair.

Poundman

05-13-2011

They both push people back but that's it, as Josh pointed out, Trist's does more damage, has better range, and hits multiple targets.

GlyphTsen

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 to 17 Jews View Post
Why did you make one champs ult into another champs regular ability, i understand it only hits one target but still, this doesn't seem right.
Honestly, this seems like comparing GP's Ult to Make it Rain on MF.

Range, damage, effectiveness of the shared traits, and the differences in the overall Kit make for very large differences.

ReoDobbs

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlyphTsen View Post
Honestly, this seems like comparing GP's Ult to Make it Rain on MF.

Range, damage, effectiveness of the shared traits, and the differences in the overall Kit make for very large differences.
Funny thing is I'm much more scared of MF's Make it Rain.