Kassadin, am I doing it wrong?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avalai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2010

well I recently started to play Kassadin, but I always and up with equal kills to deaths but with outstanding assists.

Like last game 6/6/18

Am i doing things wrong or is this how kassa is?

0xalis

03-14-2010

You stack AP on him, right?
When I play kassadin a lot of the time later game I find that I'll rift walk on some guy, and blow my 2 nukes and he has like 200 health left, and then someone else on your team picks him off before your riftwalk is up again to kill him.
Yeah, it sucks, but you will most likely still rape and get your team a lot of kills and do a ton of damage.

Avalai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xalis View Post
You stack AP on him, right?
When I play kassadin a lot of the time later game I find that I'll rift walk on some guy, and blow my 2 nukes and he has like 200 health left, and then someone else on your team picks him off before your riftwalk is up again to kill him.
Yeah, it sucks, but you will most likely still rape and get your team a lot of kills and do a ton of damage.
Yea I stack AP on him.

Lemme mention build here:
Sapphire crystal+health pot+ mana pot> catalyst > sorc boots > mejai's/zhonya's (depends on game) > Rod of ages

Then game is most likely over.
I have the same problem as you

SoopaTomato

Recruiter

03-14-2010

i don't get why people prefer getting kills over getting assists :/

**** happens in teamfights.. even if i play a carry like trist, my teammates might end up getting the kill instead.. but i don't care.. dead enemy is dead enemy

Avalai

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoopaTomato View Post
i don't get why people prefer getting kills over getting assists :/

**** happens in teamfights.. even if i play a carry like trist, my teammates might end up getting the kill instead.. but i don't care.. dead enemy is dead enemy
An assist gives only 1 mejai stack and less gold.

Like a tank comes in and last hit then i'm angry..

roninsm

03-14-2010

You're actually incorrect about the gold. Gold is based off damage dealt (I think), so I've gotten well over 200 gold off an assist.

Avalai

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninsm View Post
You're actually incorrect about the gold. Gold is based off damage dealt (I think), so I've gotten well over 200 gold off an assist.
Spree bonuses

EchoRex

03-14-2010

AP Kassadin is a kill sniper without being already heavily built, you're getting many more assists and equal deaths to your kills because you are engaging too soon in a team fight or gank.

Wait a couple of seconds more before engaging and you will see a marked increase in kills and a drop in deaths.

Avalai

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
AP Kassadin is a kill sniper without being already heavily built, you're getting many more assists and equal deaths to your kills because you are engaging too soon in a team fight or gank.

Wait a couple of seconds more before engaging and you will see a marked increase in kills and a drop in deaths.
This is something usefull for me!

Thanks man, I will try this in my next game +1

kalypto

03-14-2010

yea i main kass also some games i get all the kils some its all assist just really depends who is on your team how aggresive they are and you are. guys above has good point also u should never be first in sit back pick them off.

12345 ... 6