LoL madness: Crazy-awesome things you/your team/the game did!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Albert Mo

03-16-2010

Before the patch

Our Twisted Fate bought ward and Gate to the little bush between the 2 towers in the enemy base. Our whole team teleported to the ward and got easy first blood jumping unsuspecting people.

Too bad the patch fixed that.

anata ga mori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

Having killed off a few of the enemy, my team was doing baron. I was playing Blitzcrank and noticed the enemy Warwick checking up on us from the ledge above. He was circling erratically, but I thought, "hey, worth a shot," and fired my fist off at him. As luck would have it, I grabbed him right into the middle of our group, and we proceeded to lay waste to him with our freshly acquired baron buffs.

I think this was also the game when I grabbed an injured guy directly into Ashe's crystal arrow, which otherwise would have missed. It made the team laugh. "Hey, it's not like he ksed - you can only blame yourself! :P"

Another game I was playing Jax in bottom lane and my laning partner had gone to the other bushes (top) to try to gank early game. Well, I got annoyed because they were taking forever to initiate despite being 3v2, so I went over there to lend a hand myself. The gank target was getting away with under 100 hp when I popped out of the bushes and got first blood with a leap attack. The other team raged at the 4v2 setup, but I was too busy listening to the clink of coin funding my dps char. Since my ally had teleport we didn't even have to give up hits on our tower :P

Brozan

03-16-2010

Playing as Annie, I had a 4 stack of energize and saw twitch coming out of stealth. I hit E, drop a stun tibbers and a disintegrate on him, drop a W and get the kill.

While I'm laughing I see "Double Kill" pop up on the screen. Apparently, having never known it, I had dropped stun tibbers on a half hp shaco standing by him, and had gotten the kill w/ W without even realizing he was there.

Much Lol's were had in all chat.

ZFG Solidity

03-16-2010

Mhmms.. I thought I had screenshots.

So it was basically 4 vs 5 as Zilean [1/7/2?] quit at level 9..

It was Jax [Me], Ashe, Kassadin, Amumu vs Jax, Ashe, Kassadin, Ryze, Gragas.

Who do you think would win with all those dittos, eh? My ending score was 35/6/14 & we won..

3 Dittos, RIDICULOUS + A RYZE AND WE STILL WON. Proudest moment in LoL definitely LOL..

Oh yeah, it was my second time ever playing Jax.. LOL..

Basilisk9466

03-16-2010

Back when Nidalee had only just come out, I was roaming around picking off stray enemies. Centre lane had four of them in it, only one of ours. They hit the tower, I leapt in, bursted down two, switched, healed, javelinned a third and then chased down the fourth.

Then I kind of blinked at the screen.

The most awesome fight I've ever seen, however, was 2v4 - me as tank-Nasus against four enemies, including Warwick and a DPS Nasus. I'm clearly going to die, so I decide to go out with a bang to let our Sivir get out. Ult, aoe, smashed the Nasus in the face, then died. Took out about a third of all their health.

Sivir, who's on half health, turns around and attacks. I'm facepalming...

Quadrakill. Sivir ends on fractional health.

And then storms off into their jungle and kills their Fiddle for the ace, without support or BPing back.

My jaw literally dropped.

Phi Trigger

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarhon View Post
Title says all. Whats the craziest and/or awesome-est thing you (or your entire team for epic lulz) did or experienced in a match? (Stuff like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTAeDWiS3R8 (not my video) )

EDIT: Bah wrong place for the thread >.< Can someone move it into general discussion?
Once upon a time, in a game long ago, there was a fellow gragas who happened to drop from a game. Much to my dismay, an opposing ashe noticed his lack of movement and began relentlessly beating down on the poor gragas. It seemed certain that poor gragas would perish, but the noble minions came to his rescue and began to assault the ashe. In a few short moments, the ashe laid on the ground, dead, humiliated by the minion beatdown, unable to kill the sturdy gragas.

Hellpyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowMeYourMoves View Post
This would be more epic!
But that also did not happen. This is "Crazy-awesome things you/your team/the game DID", not "Crazy-awesome things you/your team/the game MIGHT POSSIBLY CAUSE TO OCCUR".

Franz Josef

03-16-2010

We had a double-Ace in a game last week.

LaloHao

ChiyoChanDesuguu

03-16-2010

It was a dismal game played late at night, as i(jax) was feeding the other team at 1/4/2 in the first 12 min. My team mates stormed at me, calling me out. At 25;34 a surrender vote was put up, as we are 11 kills below the other team and we only have 4 turrets left, as opposed to their 7. The enemy went and recieved Baron, for the final push but little do they know, as soon as they ininiated, i had backed door them and took out 2 turrets at bot, teemo teleported to help but it is already over,i took down both towers, the inhibitor and ended the game.