LoL madness: Crazy-awesome things you/your team/the game did!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DocJoze

03-14-2010

OK i was kayle and my friend was jax, we were laning against Mundo and WWick i think, we had full health and they didnt, so i told my friend i would ulti him so that he could leap at WWick when i ulted him i saw this massive arrow coming straight at him, it was really funny beacuse my friends went like OMFG that was the best timing ive seen, i told them it was so that jax could leap...and they were like OH COME ON I KNOW YOU KNEW!! I KNOW IT DONT BE MODEST ffs!. i wonder how frustrated the others team ashe felt...

RickRollin

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encomium View Post
... you lost the game. Probably in large part because the healer was too busy trying to get KBs instead of supporting.

Can't be that old if Pantheon is there tbh
pantheon has been out for what? a month or more.
and besides, thanks for the troll. what did it accomplish.
counter troll: you didn't post a "crazy-awesome thing you did", so obviously you suck

Terla

03-14-2010

Once in practice game, I got all fed as pantheon (35/1/x or so at the end).
And here's the action: we got pushed out of their 2nd middle turret, and suddenly I had an enormous lagg.
I was at very low hp and I noticed that enemy morgana is heading towards me. I thought 'oh shi-', but suddenly, the lagg ends and it appears that she is dead by my hand. I lol'd

But wait! Also, it appeared that Tryndamere (not at full hp, but still more than me) is willing to stop my killing spree.
So here I am, running to our turret (thank's god the 1st one was still up). I got slowed, hit few times, but didn't give up, nor stopped running.
(I think there was some zilean or whoever, who managed to damage the Tryndamere during this a bit, but not really much)
I'm already under my turret.... with 4hp. As Trynd Spinning slashed right behind me, and was ready to deliver a hit,
I saw my entire life flashing before my eyes, knowing that a mere fart could kill me now.
In act of total desperation, I unleashed Aegis of Zeonia on his face.

Silence...

Right after the stun, Tryndamere delivers a fatal blow...

BUT I JUST SHIELD BASHED YOU, MY PASSIVE IS UP, SUCKER

Blocking this last attack, I thrusted spear in between his ribs...

RAMPAGE

Then I recalled and lol'd again.

Glory

03-14-2010

Other team nowhere to be found,i had pantheon and i decided to ulty at baron just to see if they are there......and indeed they were there but for some strange reason i couldn't cancel my ulty.
Next thing i know,was that 2-3 people of my team were there and we stomped the other team....

With Baron buff

yup i had stolen Baron buff with pantheon's ulty!

Brother Malleus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glory View Post
Other team nowhere to be found,i had pantheon and i decided to ulty at baron just to see if they are there......and indeed they were there but for some strange reason i couldn't cancel my ulty.
Next thing i know,was that 2-3 people of my team were there and we stomped the other team....

With Baron buff

yup i had stolen Baron buff with pantheon's ulty!
Yep, same thing happened here - dropped on Baron, got the buff, killed the entire other team when my friends got there. We didn't lose anyone (only my Guardian Angel buff), so we rampaged into the other base and won. This in a game where we were down turrets the entire match.

Made me a believer in Guardian Angel -- when I popped back up I got several kills due to my teammates having softened the other side up.

Also, NOM NOM NOM Baron with the current Cho'Gath Feast implementation? Cho'Gath Largest Critical Strike > 20000

xahhfink6

03-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatReptar View Post
we won 3v5
we had 3
Did that once... won a 3vs5 from the 3 by going 33/0/5 as tristana

Pic related

DA

03-15-2010

I have kegged a Twitch out of a bush into a Nunu ult with Grag.

It was complete and utter luck, but I looked **** pro for a sec. lol

ShowMeYourMoves

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellpyre View Post
At one point, our Jax was going in to attempt to solo Baron, when who should he meet but the entire enemy team! Thinking he was going to die, he nevertheless tried to escape. Seeing escape isn't an option, Jax decides to fight to his death. He leap strike the enemy's DPS, kills him under 2 seconds. One down, but it is far from over! Jax turns around, counter strikes the remaining 4 heroes, and start beating on the next enemy DPS. After a barrage of lamp post strike, the enemy DPS has fallen! Such outcome surprises the three remaining enemies. They are in such shock that their formation starts to fall apart. Jax sees the opening in the enemy group's defense, charges up his lamp post, and leap onto the enemy support hero. A few seconds later, another man has bite the dust. Jax is now at 15% health facing enemy Tank, and hybrid. The two of them finally surpressed the panic, and decide to fight the Jax to the end. The situation is still favored by the enemy group. Jax's skills are still on cooldown, and is low on health. Just as the hybrid hero goes onto the killing blow, Jax's counterstrike has renewed! Without a second thought, Jax makes his move. Counter strike, relentless assault, empower, leapstrike, another man has fallen. The tank cannot believe what just happened, but truth has spoken, he can do nothing but run for his life. After half a map of chase, the last enemy has been slain! And thus conclues the Legend of Jax.

This would be more epic!

Brandon Heat

03-16-2010

Yesterday my entire team got first blood within 40 seconds of the game starting. Soon after we sent 3 bottom and 2 middle to take out their first turrets, fell back and continued to level. Eventually Shaco managed to get fed and they started attacking us, everyone on the opposing team stuck together to kill one person. Well, a friend and I were working our way up the bottom and we saw that Ashe had encountered all 5 of the opposing team-members. We started rushing to save her but by the time we got there Ashe had killed all 5 of them, funding her over 5k gold, causing the game to be extremely one sided.

It was golden because she took out all of 5 of them at least four times in the game.

Kelin

03-16-2010

I was losing the game hard on my tf, which should not be possible on the most op hero but nvm that. Anyway, enemy is doing nashor to clean it up (they had 1 inhib after acing us) and I used ulti to see them. Teleport to the edge, my ulti wore off and we had no ward up there. I just counted till 2 (I just guessed baron would last 2 more second after my ult ran off) and used my wild cards and actually stole baron blind with a wild card.

I was a legend.