Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL madness: Crazy-awesome things you/your team/the game did!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarhon

03-14-2010

Title says all. Whats the craziest and/or awesome-est thing you (or your entire team for epic lulz) did or experienced in a match? (Stuff like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTAeDWiS3R8 (not my video) )

EDIT: Bah wrong place for the thread >.< Can someone move it into general discussion?

Grisk1

03-14-2010

Yesterday my team had lost every one of our outer towers while the other team had lost only one lane's outer towers and the other two lanes had one tower left. After three or four turnovers, Garagas and I (Shaco) were able to clean out our base, and the whole team (Garagas, Shaco, Annie, and Ashe) were able to walk right into their base. By that time, we had downed all their remaining turrets and I was decked out in sweet +ap and +crit gear and started tearing the other team's heroes up. We won the game after an hour, but considering we should have lost when we lost almost all our turrets, I think that was epic ^^

Hellpyre

03-14-2010

At one point, our Jax was going in to attempt to solo Baron, when who should he meet but the entire enemy team! Thinking he was going to die, he nevertheless tried to escape. As the killing blow flew towards him, our Soraka's Wish healed him, and just as they again were about to finish him off, who else but Kayle would appear, granting him invulnerability while Ashe's Crystal Arrow whizzed by to stun the enemy, confusing them long enough to allow our Fiddlesticks to Crowstorm into the thick of the enemy, culminating in a total of four kill for our side and none for theirs. THAT was epic. (Side note: I was Soraka)

Terla

03-14-2010

After wiping 3 of us, entire enemy team went to push first upper lane turret. Me (Amumu) and Fiddlesticks managed to get there from bottom and mid lanes before they started atacking it.
While Fiddle finished channeling Crowstorm, I bandage tossed trough wall into their Ashe, immidiatly popping ulti. They all died in like 2 seconds. **** was so cash

RickRollin

03-14-2010

http://i39.tinypic.com/zmi6bs.png
click on that baby.
i was soraka. this is a REALLY old picture, i just dug it up.
but i lead in kills on my sorry team. a soraka lead in kills over a blitz, teemo, gang, and zilean.

Xender

03-14-2010

my team had only our inner towers left and our team just got destroyed in a team fight. after I(poppy) rezzed I went to baron assuming they would do it, I got there just in time and devastating blowed+charged into baron for the ks. we then aced them and eventually won after another team fight or two

ThatReptar

03-14-2010

we won 3v5
we had 3

Encomium

03-14-2010

Quote:
RickRollin:
http://i39.tinypic.com/zmi6bs.png
click on that baby.
i was soraka. this is a REALLY old picture, i just dug it up.
but i lead in kills on my sorry team. a soraka lead in kills over a blitz, teemo, gang, and zilean.

... you lost the game. Probably in large part because the healer was too busy trying to get KBs instead of supporting.

Can't be that old if Pantheon is there tbh

Chummer

03-14-2010

I managed to jump through a thigh wall with nidalee using pounce

Concretar

03-14-2010

They were at our base with every single member of my team at about a third kills to deaths ratio. I (fiddlesticks) had two stacks on my Mejai's when they broke our inhib and started retreating..

I repeatedly single-handedly ganked them until their Ryze was less-than-OP again and I had 20 stacks. My team kept failing terribly getting all but Aced with me left alone in the jungle frequently, until I single-handedly aced the opposition. My team pushed on to the end-base-thing (I feel like a noob forgetting the name) and destroyed it to about a third of it's HP, dying in the process. I fled back but got caught up with - they aced us, pushing US this time and destroying ALL of our towers.

However my team had started respawning and were able to hold them off. When I respawned I killed the few people left in our base while our Twitch crept to theirs to finish the fight.

There were two people guarding their fat shrine thing and they weren't leaving.. So twitch just opened fire on it, getting jumped immediately but somehow surviving long enough to blow it up with his last breath.

MOST EPIC GAME I'VE HAD IN A WHILE.