tryndo early game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DickJohnson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

hello, i recently picked up the highland tryndamere skin, and wanted to start playing him, i usually play tanky chars ( ali, sion, jarvan, nunu ) anyway my early trynd game sucks, i know its all about practice, but if there are any hints that would be great.
thanks

Grantus

05-13-2011

Well pretty much i feel like tryn shouldnt try and gank till you get ur ult. At that point i say jump them lol Just watch for stun heavy teams/ combos. They are tryn's bane.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

Trynd is one of the most expensive champs. You need a new rune page just for him (6300IP), and thousnads of IPs worth of runes.

Red - Crit runes
Yellow - Crit runes
Blue - Attack speed runes (since crit one are awful)
Quints - Crit runes ideally.

24 offense, 6 defense (with 3 armor/MR taken) seems to work out best.

Trynd is also a decent jungler. Start with a Vamp Scepter and start at the wolves. Beat them down, then use SMITE on the big wraith and take them all out. Finish at the 2 golems and go Back.
Buy Cloth and a few pots and go straight to bluebuff and sweep down the line taking blue, wolves, wraiths, 2golems and red. Then off to gank.

While you can go with cloth+5pots, I find this approach more efficient since you use less pots. Being level 3 when starting the bluebuff is really helpful.

Grantus

05-13-2011

When you say crit runes. Do you mean crit damage? IMO i feel like they are more worthwhile then crit chance runes with tryn

Spluuge

05-13-2011

You can go with either crit or crit damage runes, but I strongly recommend getting arpen reds. Arpen is pretty much always more damage then crit damage and crit is very easy to come by via items. Full crit yellows and blues is really enough for early game, you can add quints as well if you have the ip to spare. Start with brawlers gloves and you can start the game with 18% crit or so.