Vayne Build ideas/ Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grantus

05-13-2011

So I have been noticing a lot of people using Sheen with vayne. While I agree it does the boost the damage of tumble a good bit i feel like you are wasting stats with the AP bonus sheen gives you.

Just mho.

anyone think differently? the same?

Also as anyone tried going balls to the walls with AS and rely on Silver bolts? I kinda feel like this would make her crazy good at 18 cuz you can deal 8% of there max health every 3 hit (or 12% if you have madreds)

any thoughts?

Sharwyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-13-2011

The core build I've been running with thus far has been Sheen and Black Cleaver, in between it depends entirely on what else is going on.

Sheen is just solid IMO, you waste some AP but it stacks with her Roll ability, making for a nasty combination.

Peaceful

05-13-2011

I actually srarted with sheen into rinitg force its not bad but i settled on as. I have been going starks first if i have other ad carries on my team for 40% as+ shared lifesteel/as. Then strait for a early bloodrazor (think %20 of total life plus your ad in 3 hits) ill also get a sword of the devine or malady for quick cheap as if im farming slow. Multiple pds for the ms and ad and last item infinity just so you deal some normal damage to steal life from.

Every game i have played she has been called op recently including a 25-6 in a game that my team was getting stomped while i was roaming/carrying. Not saying this is the way to build her though i would.love to figure out a way to make her less squishy while still carrying hard.

Etherimp

05-13-2011

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Vayne...00000&level=18

I've been building attack speed, as shown above.. Yes, it owns late game.

I am going to try something different for early game survivability..

Item 1 - Vampiric Scepter
Item 2 - Sheen
Item 3 - Boots
Item 4 - Zeal (Or TF)
Item 5 - Trinity Force (using Sheen and Zeal)
Item 6 - Starks Fervor (using your original vampiric scepter)
Then the rest of the build.

Should give better survivability in laning phase.

Peaceful

05-13-2011

I havent tested this but im thinking sorcerers boots and all magic pen runes so you deal as much damage as possible with your madrids which im relying on for about 50% of my damage.

Nadante

05-13-2011

I do somewhat of a balls to the wall attack speed and its' EVIL.

Check my last game as her I did 17/6/16 easy. Two deaths were to turret early because I was blue-pilling anyways and that does extra turret damage (pro tip). Thanks to Riot respawn early game 15 seconds is how long I would have shopped anyways.

I've been building her like this:

Sheen
Boots (usually zerks or mercs)
Sword of the Divine
Phage
Build Phage to Frozen Mallet or TF
Situational (usually Banshee's Veil or Bloodthirster)

After that I'm usually good. I have runes to give me 10 armor pen so with SotD's totaling me to 40 I'm good. If they go multiple champs with armor above 80 then I may go cleavers.

I have 20% attack speed so I max Q then immediately dump into W.

Combo is:
Attack > Tumble for Sheen+Tumble damage > Attack for silver bolt damage of 8% health > Attack for SotD damage

I ult either before or after depending. If i am ganking mid I ult from bushes and tumble akin to a Shaco gank.

I mained Eve to level 30 and am pretty pro with her so Vayne's ult is just up my alley.

Vayne really requires you to build against your enemy team and not your standard cookie-cutter **** that you see everyone do with Xin Zhao (Ghostblade!!!) or Trynd (IE!!!)