Give me 1 Reason why Vayne is OP.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Esaru

Senior Member

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Mikochan View Post
10/10 last played as Vayne. Also known as every single match in your match history.

How did you not figure that out?
Who cares? Classic straw man response. Doesn't change the fact that not every game is faceroll, and that she still can be shut down like any other champ.

Also doesn't change the fact that you haven't played her and so you, essentially, have no idea what you're talking about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oric Chaosblade

Senior Member

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Mikochan View Post
Roll + Knockback + Stealth
Yeah, she totally needs those to be viable with her damage output.

OOPS, FOUND YOUR MATCH HISTORY. 10/10 VAYNE. Extreme bias detected. I am now calling you out. "WAHHH DON'T NERF MY NEW MAIN WAHHH!" Enjoy.
so based on this statement that means that anyone who has not played vayne cant claim that she is op because they are biasd aginst her as much as someone who has played 10/10 vayne is biasd for her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suuns

Senior Member

05-13-2011

Too much survability and too much of a high burst for what is supposed to be a ranged carry.

She isn't THAT op, but just like Nocturne was when they released him, she's got the entire package.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Furry Mikochan

Senior Member

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaru View Post
Who cares? Classic straw man response. Doesn't change the fact that not every game is faceroll, and that she still can be shut down like any other champ.
Mediocre player goes 22-5.
Mediocre player thinks it's him, not the champion.

Oh, this community.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Esaru

Senior Member

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Mikochan View Post
Mediocre player goes 22-5.
Mediocre player thinks it's him, not the champion.

Oh, this community.
lol, you're exactly what's wrong with it. All you're doing is insulting me and trolling, posting my match history on the forum without even asking. Complaining endlessly about a champ you haven't even actually played yourself. Grow up


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngelOfMassacre

Senior Member

05-13-2011

the only issue i have with her is that even with your entire team chasing her down, shes getting away -_- unless viegar yells surprise from the bush


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zzphantom

Senior Member

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
I don't think shes to far off her mark, but E doing 440 damage when it hits a wall with good scaling seems a bit high.
E's damage is too high?

I was expecting Tumble's early game damage is too high, or silver bullet's base damage is true high. (See what I did there?)

The knockback on E isn't all that far, I've honestly only seen it connect with a wall 3 times.

I hope the balance team doesn't share this opinion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

greedy lobster

Senior Member

05-13-2011

I just like how vayne's passive works, and shen's keeps getting nerfed. Go Riot!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forklift

Junior Member

05-13-2011

I don't think Vayne is OP at all. Kassadin owns her in laning everytime. All i do is hide in the bushes and spam my Q spell at her. She tries to fight back i own her face with my E spell. Once i'm level 6 i have my Rift Walk and usually Vayne is low hp i just R, Q, E and she is dead easy kill. The reason i think Vayne is not so OP is because she is so squishy. Whenever i'm in a team fight if i see her i know who to aim for. I can take her out with one combo before the team even knows what hits them. Of course if you ignore her then you have a problem. Basically i think melee champions get owned by her and champions who have ranged spells or ranged attacks don't cause her harass isn't effective when the person who is getting harassed can harass back.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eytukan

Senior Member

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Mikochan View Post
Haha, yeah. Don't nerf my favorite new OP champ, RIOT!
Oh yeah you got fed at unknown elo range normal games.



So OP...