Give me 1 Reason why Vayne is OP.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Furry Mikochan

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaru View Post
These comments are so ignorant

How many times has Vlad pooled right as you were about to CC him?
How many times has Tristana knocked you back and jumped away?
How many times has Nocturne blocked your ult with his spell shield?

If she didn't have this mobility, she would be COMPLETELY USELESS. She needs it to survive due to her how unbelievably squishy she is.

I seriously cannot understand all this crying
Roll + Knockback + Stealth
Yeah, she totally needs those to be viable with her damage output.

OOPS, FOUND YOUR MATCH HISTORY. 10/10 VAYNE. Extreme bias detected. I am now calling you out. "WAHHH DON'T NERF MY NEW MAIN WAHHH!" Enjoy.

cwatz

Adjudicator

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
I don't think shes to far off her mark, but E doing 440 damage when it hits a wall with good scaling seems a bit high.
I think shes in a good place, but thats the closest thing to a complaint I would have about her. For a regular spell, a 400+ damage ability with a stun is pretty **** insane.

Its pretty rare, but its just sooooooo punishing when it happens.

Overall though I see no reason to nerf her. Average carry damage in a teamfight with no aoe, very limited utility and so forth. Of course she does good damage and is good at killing things but thats kind of what shes supposed to do, and she doesn't do it more insanely than other people of a similar role.

sammich kek

05-13-2011

Agreed... Vayne should stop hunting evil and just move in with Nocturne... they both seem to be on the same pubstomp level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Mikochan View Post

OOPS, FOUND YOUR MATCH HISTORY. 10/10 VAYNE. Extreme bias detected. I am now calling you out. "WAHHH DON'T NERF MY NEW MAIN WAHHH!" Enjoy.
If anything this just makes his opinion more valuable than yours.

Esaru

05-13-2011

Quote:
Roll + Knockback + Stealth
Yeah, she totally needs those to be viable with her damage output.

How exactly is 10/10 a good score? As well as the most recent 3 matches? I've done bad with Vayne; it's not just faceroll every game.

I also don't appreciate you posting my entire match history on the forum. Shows how angry and immature you are lol

samuel

05-13-2011

The length of knockback seems to be a bit too far but she does seem to be a victim of hard cc.

Hellven

05-13-2011

Agreed and upvoted, she needs a buff if anything for endgame that would make her viable in team fights.

snowstriker

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bletzkarn View Post

She has high single-target damage with no escape mechanisms
Stopped reading there.

Sorry, what's that low CD tumble supposed to be again? A way to escape and super kite? Hmm nah couldn't be!

Tale Feather

05-13-2011

Let me show you how wrong you are....

she has LONGER range than ....

corki,

Q Range to Center of AoE: 600
W Range: 800
E Range: 600
R Range: 1,200

MF,

Q Range: 625
Bounce range: 500

W Range: 800
R Range: 1,400

Ezreal
E (His shortest) Arrow Range: 750

Sivir,

Q Range: 1150 (estimate)

TF:

Q Range: 1,700 (estimate)

Teemo:

Q: Range: 680

Kog: E ( a range STERIOD mind you) Bonus Range: 130 / 160 / 190 / 220 / 250

As I said before. Try again. Vayne's range is 550, globally. She has the worst range of all carries.

JunKx

05-13-2011

Quote:
Poppy can't use Heroic Charge as a self-peel. You know that Vayne, unlike Poppy, can use her knock-back ability to escape enemies. You are being dishonest when you compare the two skills, as Vayne's ability is inherently superior as it is both an offensive and defensive ability. You know that the two abilities are not equal, yet you will not acknowledge it because you fear the imminent nerf.

I'm frowning at you. Very hard. Very, very hard. So grow up.
i know what the skill can be used for but if she is in range to use her knockback shes in range to be CCd herself. and thats why its cooldown is large, i don't think the cooldown should be lowered or anything, i just think the initial damage should be lowered so its more rewarding to use it as an offensive ability when you get the stun/wall hit as well, and not so damaging when you use it as an escape ability or improperly (miss the stun)

Furry Mikochan

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaru View Post
How exactly is 10/10 a good score? As well as the most recent 3 matches? I've done bad with Vayne; it's not just faceroll every game.

I also don't appreciate you posting my entire match history on the forum. Shows how angry and immature you are lol
10/10 last played as Vayne. Also known as every single match in your match history.

How did you not figure that out? You thought I meant your score? No wonder you think that Vayne is fine!