Give me 1 Reason why Vayne is OP.

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 47
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Micro102

05-13-2011

She is bugged and can deal extra damage to turrets?

But seriously:

1) Using 3 different champions that are better at something then one champion does not say anything. O look X champion has this, that, and those done better then champions A B C D E F and G, they must be balanced or UP.

2) Irelia is melee and has a difficult to using her escape mechanism.

3) No escape mechanisms? And then you go talking about her stealth? I'd say that is a pretty strong escape mechanism... Not to mention her pushback/stun shot and her tumbling. In rare cases she can even use her speed boost to escape.

4) Anyone falls to CC. The point is that she can evade CC being used on her better then most carries.

I say it's still too early to call her OP/UP, but it's also too early to call her balanced. You made some weak points and it's not gonna convince anyone of anything. Just get people who already made up their minds to upvote you.

quasistellar

05-13-2011

She's OP if you come at her one at a time while she has red buff. I don't think there's any champion she can't 1v1 once she gets 3 doran's, sheen, boots, and lizard. The reason people freak out is that unless they have flash off cooldown, they aren't going to escape her once they realize they might lose.

Uccisore

05-13-2011

Seriously, all the responses in the OP are generic things you could say about ANY ranged carry. Oh, good single target damage but squishy? Oh, more about 1v1 than teamfights? Some melee champ does more damage than her per hit?

Well, no **** sherlock. You could cut and past 'Vayne' out of this thread and any other ranged DPS back in, and try to 'argue' that no ranged DPS has ever been OPed in the history of LoL.

Her damage is too high for a character that is so good at getting into position, and she was built to do carry-level damage while only needing to build 1 item.

Gharen

05-13-2011

I see her tons but I only play normal games. She is very strong early game and doesn't require any bonus damage to pull off lots of damage before lvl 6. I just think a small nerf to her pre 6 damage should do it. Other than that she is moderate to weak late game and is really a small fight to 1v1 engagement champion that specializes in hit and run tactics. She is a champ designed to show up late in a teamfight that way she doesn't get hosed in the bruhaha. I just feel her early game is a bit too strong for no bonus damage runes.

Nid is strong early yes, but if you rock 30+ap at the start then it makes sense. I see Vayne doing incredible damage at lvl 3 with 3 bonus damage...

Bletzkarn

05-13-2011

Okay. Tumble is not an escape mechanism.

Shortest distance dash in the game, while running away it has a cooldown of like 8 seconds. Not even the stealth will save you.

Yes she can escape 1v1's easily. Yet you're an assassin. You should excel at 1v1.

Zaraza1

05-13-2011

4. She's a new champion that people don't know how to counter yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasistellar View Post
She's OP if you come at her one at a time while she has red buff. I don't think there's any champion she can't 1v1 once she gets 3 doran's, sheen, boots, and lizard. The reason people freak out is that unless they have flash off cooldown, they aren't going to escape her once they realize they might lose.
I won a solo lane mid against Vayne as Sona. Even when she had doran's, boods, sheen and red elixir. Killed her twice, never died to her.

Bletzkarn

05-13-2011

Quote:
Vayne will defeat Ashe 1v1. Yet I'd much rather have an Ashe on my team than a Vayne. (If one has to be the AD carry)

3v3ryone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

vayne is op because you have to buy armor!11 I've to buy tank items and i can't stack my zeals =(

Uccisore

05-13-2011

Quote:
Obviously a character that can 1v1 anybody in the game with a minimal amount of itemization, and can keep anybody from running away from her without Flash is OPed.

Whizzard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

No escape? Tumble/stealth tumble/poppybolt aren't escapes now?

12345612 ... 47