Give me 1 Reason why Vayne is OP.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrogoftheSea

05-13-2011

although i'd bring more to the team with other champions, i find her extremely fun to play.

Louise

05-13-2011

you know what OTHER assassin would 1v1 you and escape every time?

shaco back before he was nerfed 12 times in a row. yeah that's how OP this new char is. except she doesn't need redbuff to do it.

Esaru

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvach View Post
Oh no. She don't wreck. Lets do the math

3,2k HP tank - 8% from that is equal 256 true damage.

Every third hit. Late game Vayne got about 2,000 speed. So in 8 second fight she does 1024 true damage.

Nah... thats realy nothing. 1024 damage to tank in 8 seconds with full armor items (i count only true..dont know how much normal autoattacks would do). Pf. Nothing.
This is SO stupid! Why the hell would Vayne be attacking a tank for 8 seconds in a teamfight?

Running out of ideas on how else to 'prove' she's OP?

Gorsz

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tale Feather View Post
E Damage is highly situational, as you have to actually wall someone to do it, and if you are, you're likely overextended in a teamfight.

E shares your normal attack range.

I was dead center in mid lane but a little lowe rin the lane towards bottom. She piontblanked E'd me and I went flying back all the way into the wall.

So dont act like you have to be standing near a wall to get pinned, I was really shocked the range it pins you.

RazzBlammyMatazz

05-13-2011

She's not, everyone who says she is is just a bad. If i play AP Ali and live through a gank by her anyone can

ReaperPureneru

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaru View Post
This is SO stupid! Why the hell would Vayne be attacking a tank for 8 seconds in a teamfight?

Running out of ideas on how else to 'prove' she's OP?
How else wouldnt she be attacking the tank for eight seconds he's ****ing initiating. Going into her range takes three-four seconds and by the time you get your CC down the eight second period is done and your dead.

Furry Mikochan

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majikjiz View Post
She's not, everyone who says she is is just a bad. If i play AP Ali and live through a gank by her anyone can
Sounds like a bad Vayne.

Esaru

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Mikochan View Post
Sounds like a bad Vayne.
I find it amusing that you're so butthurt about Vayne. I guarantee you're one of the people that went top lane, stood in the bush and got stunned into the wall at level 2. Now you're out for nerf-happy revenge, cute.

Keitzo

05-13-2011

Tank players, it's not the true damage that's destroying you it's just her auto attacks from all the attack damage buffs that she receives from her skills. The only reason it seems like it's the 3rd attack that's really hurting isn't because of the true damage it's just the combination of all her abilities kicking in.

She has +75 AD from her ultimate then an extra + 70 from her 3rd attack W. Now if all that extra damage crits, your hp bar is really going to know about it. It's that that's "destroying tanks" not some poxy 150-250 true damage.

xyZero

05-13-2011

Wait. What? Why she ..... do what? Attack tanks in teamfight?

I don't know. Maybe becasue she's the only tank killer right now? Imagine how much alistar or rammus or shen can do in a teamfight if it longs more than 8 second.

2 times Pulverize and Headbuth for Alistar
Taunts and aoe damage for rammus
like 2 times aoe taunt for shen.

Why should somone who rape tanks attack them?
Like why should som1 who rape supports/carries do this?
Like why should som1 who got full CC skillset interrupt some ults?

Vayne is made to kill tanks.