Vayne or Noctourne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MakNooB

05-13-2011

well, I'm stuck down to these two, originally I wanted Noctourne. but now Vayne is out, I'm almost to 6300 IP couple more games. I used to play Ezreal btw, if that helps with any playstyles, but now I'm playing Jax. any suggestion? sorry if I post in wrong forum

Alithalor

05-13-2011

Vayne is a lot more fun but Noc is better at Ganking. Noc plays a lot more like Jax than Vayne

Prophyrian

05-13-2011

I play Vayne and Nocturne owns me in every respect unless I catch him at half health and surprise him.

MakNooB

05-13-2011

I guess I'll get noctourne. maybe

Lizto

05-13-2011

I got both, while vayne has a very dynamic playstyle in which you do alot of "stunts" to attack your opponent while they try to get to you, and then you chase them when they realise they cant catch up(all that stuff is fun). I still prefer nocturne over vayne, more DPS, a better ult (I like his ult WAY more than vayne's) and not so squishy, he can also jungle, sidelane, midlane. Noc is more of an early/mid game champion, Vayne I believe is a hard carry, meaning she gets stronger the longer the game goes on. Nocturne will assasinate a lot faster and easier than vayne, mainly because the only way for vayne to be more deadly is E against a wall, and since her stealth is only 1.5 seconds, its not always enough for you to get into a good position without the enemy adjusting his position.

tcellul

05-13-2011

I would get nocturne. Everytime I play nocturne I slap vayne.

OxBaker

05-13-2011

Both are OP but Vaine is the better choice. Although there's a good chance Vaine will get nerfed hard next patch.

Ravors Malody

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

Vayne is poop unless fed. Go with Nocturne

The Real Smoff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

I play both and I prefer the play style of Nocturne. Both of the characters can put out insane damage even without items and neither really have to be fed to dish out the deeps but I prefer Nocturne mainly because he has an AMAZING ganking ult, built in defense and is prone less to being tossed around than Vayne.

Yes Vaynes ult+tumble is great for jumping into those ganky situations but 1.5 seconds of stealth doesn't give a lot of "back and forth" time in case you realize you cannot pull it off.

Lambdacolyte

05-13-2011

Jungle Nocturne.