Eleisa's Miracle or Soul Shroud for Sona?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinven

05-13-2011

I have in the past gotten Soul Shroud, first for the start of the game mana manipulator, and later for the extra cooldown reduction. However it always seemed not quite worth the gold cost. So now I am thinking of using Eleisa's Miracle. The only problem is I miss the extra 10% CDR.

I could get the CDR boots though I was planning on replacing merc treads with boots of swiftness. What's your opinion?

Dane Dread

05-13-2011

The miracle on support champs is tempting to me. It opens up CDR or switftness boots as usable in every game like you mentioned. It'll also allow you to get a philo stone and set on that gp/5 until you need tenacity, then you upgrade.

I suck at Sona so I can't comment on her personally but I plan to try the miracle out on Taric and Janna and see how it goes. I'm tempted to stack up two philo stones actually. One for the miracle and one for a reverie.

Vinven

05-13-2011

Soul Shroud I think would be better if they made the CDR and MP5 self only, and as such was cheaper.

Kragorn

05-13-2011

Only played a few games with her so far, so take this for what it's worth.

I prefer Merc treads + Soul shroud because of the additional HP, plus your team benefits from the aura. You can blue pot to reach 40% if you are a bit short (depends on build).

If you are getting Philo->Eleisa's then you are not getting a tear? If you are getting tear you really don't need philo for mana regen and you can spam your heal for health regen.

Boots of Swiftness are OK but you have a spammable movement boost. It is percentage based for a short period of time, so it should work with higher MS. But I prefer Mercs or CDR boots, if you can make the CDR work for your build to not go over 40%.