Manny Paquiao

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HahaYoDaddy

05-13-2011

May I suggest a Manny Paquiao Champ. I'm almost certain that this would draw many customer to want to buy this Champ on released date. His is considered the Icon of Boxing, Pound for Pound Fighter, and current champ in 8 weight divisions, previous holder of this record held only 6. In addition he is impressive boxing career he is a actor, singer, and congressman in his home country. This would be a interesting way to build different skins for this champ. He is a def on the main stream public and will be a number one goal for players in his home country, the Philippines where I know a lot summoners reside to purchase. Look him up, watch his fights, it would be very interesting and motivating to create a champ with his style of boxing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlwZonTop

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HahaYoDaddy View Post
May I suggest a Manny Paquiao Champ. I'm almost certain that this would draw many customer to want to buy this Champ on released date. His is considered the Icon of Boxing, Pound for Pound Fighter, and current champ in 8 weight divisions, previous holder of this record held only 6. In addition he is impressive boxing career he is a actor, singer, and congressman in his home country. This would be a interesting way to build different skins for this champ. He is a def on the main stream public and will be a number one goal for players in his home country, the Philippines where I know a lot summoners reside to purchase. Look him up, watch his fights, it would be very interesting and motivating to create a champ with his style of boxing.
I would buy riot point for that champ!!