Roaming Eve

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayag

05-13-2011

Hi,
Just started playing Eve and I'm mainly roaming with her but I do not know how to runes/masteries her.
Any advice ?
Also, after I usually go boots > boots5 > sheen but then I dont really know what to do .. I like Triforce but I like also wriggles for some fast farm .. any toughts ?
Then I usually do Hextech but after that I dont really know ..
Thanks

Ludak021

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

there are many different builds out there and it depends on your playstyle and enemy. All I can say is you don't need the whole lantern for quick monster kills, you can just get madreds gauntlet in the beginning, it will do the job in the junlge. From there, you can go triforce/bloodrazorz or pehaps if you are winning - both (you already have that gauntlet).

Also, I kind of like +3 boots more than +5, since you are always +3 and your ult is kind of refreshed all the time if you and your team are doing ok Also, if you are going AD, that last recommended item is great for everything (gives insane AS) you can also go with brutalizer with triforce. Survivability is also good, and sunfire cape is just hilarious on Eve Think chasing or following while still invisible. Of course, that would not be a good idea if you play a serious match :P Guardian Angel is also very good.

or you can do something completely different and go AP burst Eve (ravage) with mpen...

Wangster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

This is what I use. 13/0/17 masteries for both. Ignite Flash.

AD:
MS quints(arpen/hp is fine), arpen reds, mana regen/5 or armor yellows, flat mr or ap blues
boots -> boots 5 -> sheen -> phage -> zeal -> triforce -> bc, lifesteal, ga, etc.
Of course, I'll buy a negatron cloak or chain vest early if I need it.

AP:
flat AP quints(MS/hp is fine), mpen reds, mana regen/5 yellows, flat AP blues
boots -> boots 5 -> mejai (2 tomes if not enough) -> sheen -> null magic mantle -> needlessly large rod -> finish either lichbane or deathcap depending on amount of mejai stacks
Improvise depending on the game.

BLACKxxDYNAMITE

05-13-2011

I use AD eve, with phantom dancers, IE, berserkers, bloodthirster, etc. A little weak early game, but as long as you stay alive, you own later. People die before coming out of stun.

bARRtender

05-13-2011

Boots -> boots 5 -> sheen -> Lichbane -> AP items (rylai's if you really need it, deathcap if you don't, voidstaff if they mass mRes, etc)

Just don't get the -mRes aura debuff, it's too obvious you're around

biomorph

05-13-2011

When playing Evelynn I play either pure AP or Hybrid. AD is just too weak until late in the game in which case any AD will tear people up. Evelynn is about early/mid game map control/ganks which is why you want a good early game setup.

But even if you play AP or Hybrid you can always setup your masteries for AP because early game your best weapon is your ravage because your attacks are pretty weak. In other words even if you build towards Hybrid your early game is just as would be playing AP.

So for masteries I use 9/0/21 which is good for just about any offensive champion.
Flash and Ignite for summoner spells, Flash has just too many positive effects for eve to pass up and Ignite is brilliant for early game kills which is exactly what we are trying to do.
Runes I use MPen marks, HP quints, MR5/lvl Seals and AP/level glyphs. This page is designed for pure AP but works fine for Hybrid as well because it helps your early/mid game and your items will take care of late game anyways.

When playing either AP or Hybrid I always start with Boots 5 and Sheen. One of the most important features of an assassin and establishing map control is mobility. Sheen is so brilliant for early game kills and the sooner you get this item the more effective it is. Later into mid game a 100% base damage proc will not seem to do a whole lot anymore so this is for early game dominance.

As for AP I get the following items next:
Mejai->Lich Bane->Giants Belt->Rylai's->Deathcap->Guardian Angel/Banshee

Hybrid:
Tri-Force->Brutalizer->Ghostblade->Guardian Angel/Banshee->Gunblade

Hybrid is a more consistent build than AP but AP has potentially far stronger mid game due to insane burst against low health/defense enemies. However if you have a bad early mid game you risk fading out completely whereas Hybrid will get there eventually.