[Champion Feedback] Teemo's Ult.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feral

08-28-2009

Should not be hitting minions, its very frustrating to try to place a trap where minions don't go that heroes do, since the moment anyone sees a teemo, the first thought is "Ok, stay in the back and draft behind creeps" Its wayy too easy to just avoid the ult itself. But not allowing the trap to hit minions, I think it would have more potency as an ult by being able to take heroes by surprise, unless they have sight, but thats just another matter. At the moment I view the ult as nothing more but a situational deterrent from a lane or a really bad farming tool.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-28-2009

then how would Teemo farm? besides if ur good with Teemo u shouldint have problem like this. You could just place ur ult in places where only hereoes walk. Also if ur enemy's have mega creeps ur ult is very useful for slowign them down and killign then when they are pushing without you actually having to b there

Zan

The Council

08-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral View Post
Should not be hitting minions, its very frustrating to try to place a trap where minions don't go that heroes do, since the moment anyone sees a teemo, the first thought is "Ok, stay in the back and draft behind creeps" Its wayy too easy to just avoid the ult itself. But not allowing the trap to hit minions, I think it would have more potency as an ult by being able to take heroes by surprise, unless they have sight, but thats just another matter. At the moment I view the ult as nothing more but a situational deterrent from a lane or a really bad farming tool.
I have to disagree here. I play a lot of Teemo and not only does his shrooms hitting creep make the spell much more interesting, but it is incredibly useful for clearing large creep waves and killing lizard/golem. Not only that, but the effect range on the DoT is significantly larger than the trigger range, so often creep will be the ones that trigger a shroom that ends up sticking on heroes.

Once you play him enough you quickly learn the best way to place mushrooms to get exactly what you want. I really enjoy the current gameplay around this type of placement.

Logo

08-28-2009

It's also a balancing factor. The mushroom would be way too powerful if you could put them down the middle of the lane as well. Right now heroes advancing on Teemo know that they can follow their creeps and not worry about mushrooms.

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2009

I would be very sad if it didn't hit creeps. What you need to learn to do, is simply place mushrooms right beside the creeps pathes. Many heroes have a tendancy to follow just off the side of a creep wave. Practice it.

Feral

08-28-2009

Sure thing, i'll try it out, this was simply my observation, thank you for enlightening me guys.

GladRags

08-28-2009

i hope they keep his ulti the way it is. It has a low cd and manacost, IT DOES NOT VANISH AFTER TIME AND CAN USE AN ENDLESS AMOUNT! i dont have problem owning master yi and other imba heroes, i earn a lot of money, i can push easily! On the other hand, this will get more difficult as the players get better and know all the heroes, but i like challenges. Teemo needs skill when it comes to herokilling, and its a verry funny character when u can handle him, and use the right summoner spells. He is my #1 favorite! I love it when imba heroes leave the game, cos i always surprise them you just have to think forward: place the trap where only ur target enemy goes and u have to make him step on it by luring him or harassing! Another cool way to use it, when u defend: lay 3-4 the (more the better) at paths they could approach you. If you let them see this, they will think twice about pushing further! Or be sneaky, set them up before they arrive, and shoot some darts at them to make them angry so they will try to catch u as teemo is a weakling btw, imo flash is a MUST! If u wanna survive! Its also usefull to lay a trap down right under their bare feet, but u gotta practise that cos the mine wont blow up instantly and u dont have the advantage in a face to face fight so be carefull! I use exhaust as the second summoner spell so i can run away or finish them off more easily. Heal is also nice as it is the far most popular spell as ive noticed.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravyC View Post
i hope they keep his ulti the way it is. It has a low cd and manacost, IT DOES NOT VANISH AFTER TIME AND CAN USE AN ENDLESS AMOUNT! i dont have problem owning master yi and other imba heroes, i earn a lot of money, i can push easily! On the other hand, this will get more difficult as the players get better and know all the heroes, but i like challenges. Teemo needs skill when it comes to herokilling, and its a verry funny character when u can handle him, and use the right summoner spells. He is my #1 favorite! I love it when imba heroes leave the game, cos i always surprise them you just have to think forward: place the trap where only ur target enemy goes and u have to make him step on it by luring him or harassing!
wrong. teemo's mushrooms have a 10 minute life span.

GladRags

08-28-2009

i havent noticed, thx 4 the update

Zeta

08-29-2009

Teemo is way too dependent on his mushrooms, I think. He's an incredibly boring character because all you can do is run around dropping mushrooms.