Vayne in Team Fights: Tips Please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeneralSpank

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Grats dude. You're insulting an ARAM/gimmick game account.

Do you have a point?

My question is simple: If you're better then Xspecial at the game, why are you not rated higher then him?

Here's the thing: Your W does nothing in lane. Your E lets your Soraka/Taric/Janna/Sona's CC get followed up with more CC and a kill. You can't outheal burst damage, that's the point of burst damage. Unless you're arguing that Soraka is an amazing counterpick to Veigar as well!

Especially since Soraka is the easy target in lane, so she can't heal herself while stunned! And she's not the only support!

It may work against bad players. But it won't against people who know how to play.
Better than xspecial? I never said any of that, so you can keep your lies and assumptions in your own confused little head.

MandatoryCloud's Vayne guide. Read well kiddo. I think i'll believe him over a TSM support player or some gimmick kid trying to argue with me. Doublelift does the same skill order.

http://www.lolpro.com/guides/vayne/116-vayne-duo-bot

Carados

02-24-2012

Who is MandatoryCloud, and what the **** is that site? I totally believe you. Some ****ty site just to prove your point.

I don't know if you know this, but Xspecial is at the top of the soloqueue ladder and almost never plays support in soloqueue.

It was Chaox though, I lied.

Chaox:
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=9735

Westrice:
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=3001

Duhizy

02-24-2012

first off sadly doublelift has never made a vayne guide, secondly high elo mandatorycloud is a jungler who iv never seen play bot lane, thirdly, part of being a good vayne is getting into position to use condemn and that happens just about every time there is a fight bot lane if your moving between shots like u should be and vayne makes it easy for u with a proper tumble. If you could play vayne well u would be able to find ways, think about it this way, if me or my support put a ward in the brush bot lane and the enemy knew then they would have to stay in the middle of the lane for the entire duration of the ward, if they dont then a maxed E vayne will garentee a kill with an effort from the support.

if u max W and Q then ur damage will be harass and nothing more, you may think that you can get a kill like this but in high elo this is called a bait.

Kryptos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

2x D Blade -> Greaves -> Bloodthirster -> Phantom Dancer -> QSS or GA -> Trinity Force

EDIT: Vayne doesn't really get strong until late game so you really need to farm

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

Leveling your W first on Vayne is like leveling your Q first on Tristana: a bad idea. Q if you need to harass, E if you need to burst. E will do more damage.

Islaylife

02-24-2012

First off haters gonna hate.

But if you are trying to be most helpful in a team fight i would say stay as far back as possible or not to join until your team initiates and watch for if they come after you. this way you will get to do damage and be careful at the same time. you may ks a bit but if u want to win ksing is not a big deal at all and if winning means ksing do it. try to take as little damge as possible. also instead of the second phantom dancer get a bloodthirster so you can get lifesteal to last you a little longer

Perusal

02-25-2012

Beserker greaves, Bloodthirster, phantom dancer, trinity force, phantom dancer, infinity edge.
Build it in any order you like (make sure boots first though)

Your W is basically a tank shredder. It does true damage and a percentage of enemy maximum health. Basically it's a better version of madred's bloodrazor.

Also, be the last one to enter a battle. Always activate R when a team fight starts. Either come in from the back door and wipe out all their carries in second (tumble before going in for 1 second stealth) and after that condemn their tank into the middle of your team and he's also screwed.