Thanks for QQing till they nerfed Karthus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EatsBlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

All I can get are assists now. Went 5/5/15 in a game where we had double the enemy team's kills. Rumble ended up with all the kills. Karthus in no way needed a nerf, but people had to cry like girls that he could kill them. Well good job, because now he can't. You took a char that was already barely usable in Ranked and made him completely unplayable.

creamfrache

05-12-2011

Quote:
All I can get are assists now. Went 5/5/15 in a game where we had double the enemy team's kills. Rumble ended up with all the kills. Karthus in no way needed a nerf, but people had to cry like girls that he could kill them. Well good job, because now he can't. You took a char that was already barely usable in Ranked and made him completely unplayable.
godam .1 ap ratio nerf makes a champ unplayable?
making you time your ult 1sec earlier makes karthus unplayable? O_O

his Q is where hes really strong anyways =/

Degnared

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamfrache View Post
godam .1 ap ratio nerf makes a champ unplayable?
making you time your ult 1sec earlier makes karthus unplayable? O_O

his Q is where hes really strong anyways =/
Agreed. For most of the game, Karthus's ult should be used as a tool to punish enemies that escape with a sliver of health. It makes your team's ganks and in-lane fights a little more likely to be deadly in your favor. It's not til end-game that it becomes useful as a full-team nuke. And in both cases, a -0.1 AP ratio change is barely noticeable, and certainly not crippling. You should be able to successfully gank with just lay waste and wall. Don't rely on Requiem as a crutch.

Of course, that doesn't mean I think the nerf made any sense. He seemed fine before, he seems basically the same now.

KyranX

05-12-2011

What I want is for Q to not be permanently smart cast. Ya sure people say smart cast is better etc. but then there is less accuracy.

EatsBlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

It seems like none my Rs get kills anymore. The .1 they removed seems to be making the difference. I ended up just ulting when I saw anyone fighting so I could piggy back assists, was all I could do. Even when I resorted to suiciding to try to get kills, still wasn't closing the deal with R at the end. I know 0.1 shouldn't be making a difference, but it is.

EatsBlood

05-12-2011

And when I say unplayable, I mean in ranked. I'm sure he can still pubstomp, though I haven't tried it.

ObiWonShinobi

05-12-2011

He needed a boost to make him more playable and they nerf? WTF?

senteriono

05-12-2011

agreed hes completly unplayable now in ranked
he can still pub stomp like crazy

xSJx

05-13-2011

Good, **** karthus.

OnlyBotLane

05-13-2011

I never want to see a karthus. Not on my team or the opponents. We all know only KSing tools who sit at the summoning platform all game play him anyway.