TF Pick a Card is not working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crissan

05-12-2011

So TF PAC is bugged, whenever i use destiny/gate TF just throws the card randomly at minions and i cant target the champion. What is the matter with this is someone else having this problem? This is ruining the game for me right now as i main TF and can no longer gank when minions are around. Im guessing you guys at Riot might know about this already, but could you be so kind to confirm that you are working to resolve the issue? im really sad about this

B33TL3

05-12-2011

It's a pain. Apparently Riot undid the change they made this patch...my advice is just try to spam rightclick.

Veldanshore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

this problems been around for ages now, the only way i know of to counter it s to spam right click on the target champion till you throw the card

Crissan

05-12-2011

Well yeah ive been always spamming but now its worse than before i always stunned the champion by targeting, now its impossible to do so something is definitely wrong it rly needs to be fixed. The supposed change they made on this patch seemed to be great, i dont understand why they removed it

Rochai

05-12-2011

I just played him for my first 2 times today, and I had the same problem, as soon as he would port, he would autohit the closest minion, no matter what i did.... it sucked.

Akazonae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

I had the same issue. Yeah, before he would sometimes throw it out if I didn't put in a command quick enough, but at the very least it feels like the frequency of it happening has gone up dramatically post Vayne patch.