Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My build with Vayne, whats yours? Any suggestions for me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrHoods

05-12-2011

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...46-51-41-89-63

Basically I go Vampire first to buy laneing time early game, then get my boots asap after that (usually Zerkers). Then I rush an early BF Sword for some extra damage once I get sheen (which is next). After that I build my Vampire into Starks Frevor and my BF Sword into Infinity Blade. Next I'll get Frozen Mallet if I need the survivability or Madreds if I'm doing real well (I'll get both but the order is situational). Finally, if the game lasts long enough, I'll build my Sheen into Trinity Force.

For summoner spells I go flash and teleport (teleport is a personal favorite of mine, but could be switched out for exhaust or ignite). My masteries are your typical 21/0/9 and my runes currently are just my page I've carried over from Cait (armor penetration, cd reduction and a lil mana regen) which I've found works fine for me. I'm thinking I'll phase out the mana regen runes once I have some extra IP as she really doesn't experience any mana problems.

I've found that this build works quite well, and have won most games I've played with her (though I haven't really used Vayne in ranked yet, not sure how this will fare there). My last one was18-4.

tl;dr: Boots (generally Beserkers), Starks, Infinity, Frozen Mallet, Madreds and Trinity (not in that order though). Any suggestions? Whats a build you've found that works?

bob000

05-12-2011

People generally grown on vamp scepter as a first item.

MrHoods

05-12-2011

yeah, last few games ive been switching it up to see what happens.

73lack Valor

05-13-2011

Looks pretty **** decent, OP. I've had success with what most might consider an odd build.

Boots of Mobility
SotD
Sheen
Wit's End
Triforce
Defensive Item depending on enemy team
Another offensive Item/Black Cleaver/Last Whisper/Bloodthirster

Been switching things around every now and then.

Shosuko

Recruiter

05-13-2011

Ask a bruiser / tank to build starks and get something better <_<

Also - you have absolutely no magic damage as vayne, so I doubt you have magic pen... maybe drop bloodrazor for something more streamlined to fit with your penetration. If ppl are stacking armor, don't switch to magic damage, buy a last whisper instead <_<

I think a better option would be

sheen, ionian, thirster, frozen mallet, infinity edge, cloak and dagger. Either drop sheen for a defensive item late game like bveil or ga, or finish to triforce whenever you want <_<

GoSu sAviOr

05-13-2011

I normally do this:

Dorans Blade
Zerker Boots
Black Cleaver
Vamp Scepter
Infinity Edge

That's the core build. From there I either get another Scepter and Zeal/Phantom Dancer or a Blood Thirstier > Phantom Dancer > Blood Thirstier,

The big thing for me is getting the Cleaver so early. The amount of damage you get from having that additional ArP early is phenomenal. Then once you get infinity you just completely rape for a few levels. Eventually, things calm down, but by then you've ideally built yourself a huge advantage.