Tristana vs Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Travalanche

05-12-2011

What are the main differences? I have played both quite a bit but I slightly prefer Tristana she just seems to hit harder and has the same or slightly better range I think. I am referring to a straight up ranged attack power build by the way.

MrPatrickBateman

05-12-2011

Ashe more utility, more all around damage, a CC.

Tristana: More range, a better escape, a decent blast attack, easier to farm early on. One of the top single target dps.

The only thing would make Ashe Smoke Tristana is the Stun ult, besides that they're reasonable vs each other.

Ashe has a lot more potential, (Snipe arrows to help your team), Trist can push turrets and such faster/more single blast dps.

among other things, but here's a start.

Harky

05-12-2011

Tristana: Substantially better damage. Better mobility.

Ashe: Can initiate team fights with Ult. Can make saves and steals with Ult. AOE slow. Permanent slow. Free scouting.

If you have a well organized team Ashe is hands down better. Tristana's main issue is she's there to win on raw damage, but loses to Corki in spades (so does everyone, though) and has basically the same skillset.

h0tkarl

05-12-2011

tristana is much more fun. She goes in with guns blazing right into the thick of things

Ashe stands back and plinks away

Also, tristana is the GOD of killstealing among all ranged DPS

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Ashe has an insanely good laning phase with cheap mana cost slow kiting and great base attack range, as well as Volley harass and Hawkshot for preventing ganks. Her ult gives her a stun, the ability to contribute to fights far away, and she can initiate with it.

Tristana has less lane dominance. She's a pusher/farmer with an excellent escape. She CAN poke and use her Explosive Shot to weaken potions. Level 6 she has pretty good burst using her ult. Mid game she should continue pushing and farming, since her attack range gets longer with levels and you want to hit 18 as fast as possible. Late game, her Q and attack range means she scales incredibly well with AD, and becomes one of the strongest carries in the game. Her W and R both giving her superior positioning abilities.

Ashe: Early game champion with high utility late game and carryish DPS
Tristana: Late game straight DPS champion

Eugenides

05-12-2011

One word: CC. Ashe has more.

Xaq

05-12-2011

I feel like both of these characters are kind of obsolete. Now anyone can go 12/3 and dominate, im not talking about those situations.

Ashe has a decent initiate, which has a very long cooldown, but after that in a team fight she is done. With so many melee characters able to close range so fast, she has no survivability at that point. Originally she could kite, but not anymore, compared to Cait, MF, or TF.

Her dps is mediocre at best (lower dps carry?). Her laning phase is decent at best, but again, can get whalloped by vayne or casters, who can close the distance before she gets any ability to get away.

Hawkeye is nice, traps are nicer. Multi has a high mana cost. Frozen arrow is great against afew characters who are running away, but are likely dying anyway.