Summoner Showcase Issue #28 Anonymity FTL

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nightmare cake

05-12-2011

Kat Nid and Lux swimsuit... GG

OneGooofyItalian

05-12-2011

Maybe instead of just focusing on puting a new showcase out you should go read the bug/report section of the forums to see that me and several other users are having game freezes and crashes since last vayne patch and now It wont load past the client for me Ill click play and what do you know nothing pops up at all but its only been 4 days now why should you guys care your making money!!

SwissRaida

05-12-2011

god nikasaur is hot...talk about gamer babes ;P

Gillius Melhorus

05-12-2011

I am a little confused as to how that much gay in one picture can be that awesome.

Stkillaz

05-12-2011

this is great!! love it but it disturbs me a bunch how nikasaur gets cut scene every sentence. I'm pretty sure im not the only one disturbed by this, I am pretty sure nikasaur is capable of speaking at least 5 sentence without mistake, few cut scene wouldnt be bad but this is too much, it just makes me not want to see. I wanna a reason why they cant do without the cut scenes
anyways this is good stuff, keep it up

Ipitydafool

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
It's a comedic effect......
Which would imply it would have to be funny instead of annoying. I have nothing against Nika or her fanboys. She's a good looking lady and I'm sure she is a great gal but I don't watch showcases because of how annoying the constant cutting is. I click the links, laugh at a few, ponder the others, and go on my way. If the majority of people like the constant cuts then that's the way to do it and I can't stop it. But, I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't find it funny or cute.

Mahler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Stop making stupid videos and work in the frikin server stability god ****

randomneko

05-12-2011

we need swimsuit skins. and this is coming from a guy who really, really just wants a new map.

solarsonic666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Just wanted to say, those swimsuit babes have a fully nude version, enjoy searching for it guys.

TSMChoas

05-12-2011

may u buff
lux a little more pretty please
riot
i wanna know answe me back