A strongly long debate,test,and stat details on how vaynes the most OP character.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrPatrickBateman

05-12-2011

Yes, but the reason why LoL is as good as it is. It's "balanced" it's balanced in the sense the game revolves around five people doing things...It's as simplistic as that.

If five people do what they need to do, they win. If the other five people do it better, they win.

That's why this game is so nice. If you're playing a team fight oriented round juxtapose to a backdooring game.

You go into the fight, whomever destroyed the other teams carrys first typically wins

That is why OP does not exist to me, there is only curves of how to play and how to play in a particular way against another champion. Everyone is managed in different ways depending on who it is.

Vayne, you CC her, you kill her, you don't she kills you..She isn't the only one that plays in that manner.

This is my point: She is squishy, she has high damage, there are other people comparable to her..She dies just like the rest of them. The only thing I do not like is (someone in another thread said this as well) they're making the newer champions more and more complex (as you also said with procs).

It doesn't make her OP, but it's adding reasons to play these champions opposed to other champions that have a lot less tools for their success

Vayne is manageable.

Sheers

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPatrickBateman View Post
Yes, but the reason why LoL is as good as it is. It's "balanced" it's balanced in the sense the game revolves around five people doing things...It's as simplistic as that.

If five people do what they need to do, they win. If the other five people do it better, they win.

That's why this game is so nice. If you're playing a team fight oriented round juxtapose to a backdooring game.

You go into the fight, whomever destroyed the other teams carrys first typically wins

That is why OP does not exist to me, there is only curves of how to play and how to play in a particular way against another champion. Everyone is managed in different ways depending on who it is.

Vayne, you CC her, you kill her, you don't she kills you..She isn't the only one that plays in that manner.

This is my point: She is squishy, she has high damage, there are other people comparable to her..She dies just like the rest of them. The only thing I do not like is (someone in another thread said this as well) they're making the newer champions more and more complex (as you also said with procs).

It doesn't make her OP, but it's adding reasons to play these champions opposed to other champions that have a lot less tools for their success

Vayne is manageable.
But that is why me and my friend had the earlier discussion on how she can get away from exaust and cc with her 1.5second tumble.i understand everyone has a curve,but this carrying curve is too easy considering her passive and easy realiability to kite. Shes instantly high tier. she can chase she can kite she can nom you down even if you're a tank or behind a friendly tank the thing is this game has a way with making high tier characters too strong in a subtle way.

To cancel her you'll need atleast 3ccs or 2good team players.
her ulti will pretty much dispel 2slows
Comparing her to other carries amongst her AD and speed ratios? shes pretty high man thats really it,auto attack auto attacks,blablabla... i can get real deep with this.

Luckyone001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheers View Post
But that is why me and my friend had the earlier discussion on how she can get away from exaust and cc with her 1.5second tumble.i understand everyone has a curve,but this carrying curve is too easy considering her passive and easy realiability to kite. Shes instantly high tier. she can chase she can kite she can nom you down even if you're a tank or behind a friendly tank the thing is this game has a way with making high tier characters too strong in a subtle way.

To cancel her you'll need atleast 3ccs or 2good team players.
her ulti will pretty much dispel 2slows
Comparing her to other carries amongst her AD and speed ratios? shes pretty high man thats really it,auto attack auto attacks,blablabla... i can get real deep with this.
"deep" with this. Please don't.

Dumb things in this post alone

1.how do you "kite" with a passive that only works when you are running TOWARDS your opponent... please, get "deep" with that.. by yourself, off the forums

2. part of your argument -> "she can nom you"

3. her tumble only resets cooldown if she attacks someone

4. You are complaining that a ranged DPS is aiming for you even behind a tank (-.-) she doesn't have skillshots

5. are you honestly trying to say that you will need to CC her 3 **** times for her to die? you have got to be the worst player in history

6. her ulti doesn't dispel anything

7. So what if she can tumble out of EXHAUST for god sakes, its not a stun. Tristana can jump out of it, Kassadin can jump out of it.. anyone can. Are you honestly saying that she needs a "special" exception? because thats moronic.

You should seriously have to take some sort of test before you can post on these forums

Luckyone001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPatrickBateman View Post

Vayne is manageable.
^^^ Notice, good player ^^^^

You can adapt to anything in this game. To think riot would release a champ so game breaking that they would be in every single game and assure a win is just ... insulting.

She "might" get minor nerfs, but all you QQing little noobs would just love to see her and any new champ burn at the stake.