Eliminate free rotation.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ABagOfFritos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

In the level 30 bracket. Yeah, I get it, people still want to try new champs, well when a free week appeals to you, throw a quick smurf together and give it a few practice runs there, or implement a trial system, 3 days free on a champ, after which you can either buy it or never play it again, or have it reset after a few weeks and another trial can be available. I'm sick of people trying free week champs and going 0/10 and forcing yet another loss. It isn't fair. As much as I love trying the free week champs, I'd much prefer if it was done away with in some fashion, such as one of the options I've posted here.

Joefanz

05-12-2011

Same ****, different way of doing it.

ChickenStar7

05-12-2011

And the difference between playing a champion which you own for the first time and a free one is....?

Gurei Fullbuster

05-12-2011

I feel your pain, but if it was that easy of a problem to fix, it'd have been done already.

At least, that's what I WISH I could say and mean it. But I can't mean it, because everyone knows Riot takes forever to get anything done that doesn't absolutely require their immediate attention.

*cough"Soon™"cough*

bloboblob

Recruiter

05-12-2011

All they need to do is ban them in ranked

Vitate

05-12-2011

People get in car crashes and drive unsafely all the time. Do they outlaw cars because of the few people that cannot operate a car properly? The same thing applies to free week champions. For every horrid player you see playing a free week champion they may or may not own, I can bet you that you've also encountered many times more people doing well on them.

PyrozBlaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

In ranked this should be the law, in normal not so much.

GamingGorman

05-12-2011

No thanks, I like playing rotation champs every week in addition to the ones I own.

ABagOfFritos

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenStar7 View Post
And the difference between playing a champion which you own for the first time and a free one is....?
First time will still happen, but not nearly on such a massive scale. When you go 3 games in a row with a morde on your team who is 0/6+ it gets beyond frustrating. It isn't fair to me or others like me, who either play champs we own regularly OR are competent enough to practice once or twice vs. AI or on a smurf account to understand the champion's specific mechanics before going ahead and playing in a PVP.

ABagOfFritos

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrozBlaze View Post
In ranked this should be the law, in normal not so much.
This at the very minimum.