Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

tryndamere.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kezzer

05-12-2011

Ruins 3v3 games. Most of the builds are based around the description "to win easy in 3v3 pick this trynd build"

He is completely unbalanced and ruins randoms. I cant play 2 games in a row without seeing one and he contributes to at least 70% of my losses. 99% of the teams in 3s would need to be built ANTI trynd or with a trynd to defeat him properly but we all know that in randoms people just play whoever. Hes broken and needs to be fixed end of story

Emperata

05-12-2011

I agree that he's too powerful in 3v3, but I believe there have been posts indicating Riot doesnt do champion balance on account of 3v3.

Mugz

05-12-2011

You can't even imagine the immensity of the **** Riot simply does not give about 3s.

Play the game they actually balance for, or suffer.

Travalanche

05-12-2011

Yeah he rocks in 3vs3 but in 5vs5 he is a joke so I guess it balances out.

jordanzz

05-12-2011

play jax, go top, shut trynd down early game, its about the only champ that can do it besides maybe xin or teemo.

ThaWiseWolf

05-12-2011

Also recognize that in Starcraft 2, the game isn't very balanced in 2v2's, 3v3's, and 4v4's, nor is it as fun.
The game is meant to be played in 5v5, so all the balancing leans towards 5's.

Kezzer

05-12-2011

isnt he considered unbalanced even in 5on 5 tho?
the guy can self heal 2 shot people early mid and late game he can flash every 8 secs basically he can go invul run away heal come back 2 secs later 2 shot more people he can AOE slow...

how many champs can aoe slow?
how many can flash every 8 secs?
how many can heal about half therir health?
and how many can 2 shot people?

I just cant see how hes not completely broken. Shaco was a joke compared to him. If you base it on fun factor...hes terribly boring to play against...heck hes even boring as hell to play....autoattack is pretty much all you do with the occasional "mastery" of knowing when to ult and where to "flash spin through walls"

Kezzer

05-12-2011

not to mention there are like 2 builds for him....pretty much the same build everybody use on him which to me prove hes broken too. most champs can be built differently for different results but he doesnt need to.

slowfiveoh

05-12-2011

Learn.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=723500&highlight=tryndamere

Kezzer

05-12-2011

Quote:
slowfiveoh:
Learn.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=723500&highlight=tryndamere

Basically what I see is....if you got the right champ with some cc and keep all your summoner spells active and face a 1 v1 situation vs a trynd you may very well win. This is another learn2play nub post in disguise.

He is saying nothing contructive in fact he is flat out pointing what is wrong with trynd. you need all your freaking spells and tons of timing to kill him while any other champ in game would require much less effort. And then you have to sit at spawn and let enemy pop your towers because he can tower dive you through a wall at any time....yah sounds wonderful.

And Im no saying there arent a handful of champs that do real well vs trynd such as lux however a half decent team backing up a trynd will always win vs a half decent team with no trynd. skill for skill if you have a trynd and the opponent doesnt have very very solid sync and CC you are dead end of story. you may kill him but you will most assuradly die to the teammates he has...or you leave him be kill the teammates and let him ace you....thats the choice you have, If I am playing a good dps champ and the enemy focus trynd, I most defenitively will get one maybe 2 kills. If they focus me...trynd will get the 2 kills. so its a lost situation unless of course the teammates of trynd are useless and not synced at all.