6300 Momment, What to buy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bluemind210

05-12-2011

So yes, I finally reached 6300 (Again) and Im really doubting what champion buy that can be worth for its costs. I already own Vlad (Exelent buy) and Kog'maw (Not the best, but kinda fun to play with).

Im between choosing Vayne, Nocturne or Swain. What do you guys think is the worthest for the points?

My first look of these champions was..

Vayne, everyone haves it, is very new, is exposed to be nerfed soon and you cant even play it because all the idiots instalock it.
Nocturne, super faceroller, i fear that i can be bored of him soon.
Swain, I dont see him too much, maybe he is too bad for the cost ?

Im looking for something that gives me a long time learning it, that needs some skills and be useful in any team composition., and specially, something fun to play with.

Bahzull

05-12-2011

Swain is amazing. Requires a bit of skill to play. He's a beefy burst mage. Won't hear that too often.
He does pretty decent damage and the CC his Q and W bring to the table make him an amazing team player. His E means you can burst down+autoattack a single champion into oblivion. Wrapped up with a R that makes you almost a tank. Granted if you're hit with an ignite or an executioners calling your dead meat.

Expect to have plenty of kills and assists and if you learn to play him correctly few deaths.

Besides, he has the best story in the game. Also dat dance.

AlexT3HGR8

05-12-2011

Or you could get another Rune page

cameronpd

05-12-2011

I would say Kennen. He is a good Hybrid, AD, or AP. His ultimate is a great AoE Disruptor, and he stuns like a ninja. No mana, and shurikens.

I wouldn't pick Vayne, because you might feel bad after. Vayne has NO SKILLCAP whatsoever, and I predict a large nerf in the future. The only skill that Vayne requires, is knowing what items to purchase. And even thats easy.

Swain is cool, he's a mage that has a 6 sec cooldown. the only problem is, your either good as him or terrible. I've seen really epic swains, and horrifying terrible swains. Sort of like Vayne.

And Nocturne, ohhh Nocturne. He's good at facerolling, but he's a bit high skillcapped. He was just recently nerfed, making him harder. Its easy to counter him with some champs... (As Kennen, he ulted me and then I Killed HIM.) So, eh.

Xaxxus

05-12-2011

I can say from experience you wont be disappointed with noc. I have never played swain but i can safely say a good swain is a major pain in my ass. i hate that ****ed lazer bird attack during early laning especially when a minion wave is blocking my escape so i end up staying in range of its tether for longer.

Plus having an ult that you can cast whenever the hell you want (if mana allows) is pretty cool

edit: oh and as for vayne, everyone and their mom plays vayne, shes probably the easiest ranged character in the game and with all of her true damage, i can guarentee shes getting a nerf in the future. Most games i see vaynes getting at least 20 kills (mostly killsteals, she is good at that).

However, being a melee lover, i can say she is very convenient because i didnt have to buy any new runes to do well as her.

bluemind210

05-12-2011

That of the runes Cant be a bad idea(xD), but i wanted a last champion for chose another rune path, psycall damage or a caster.

Thx for the answers I think im gonna buy swain, looking some videos of him and seems fun, plus those answers were very..."that i was looking for" ^^

Bahzull

05-12-2011

Good choice mate. ;3

My only advice is to not get frustrated and quit after a few normal games. He is difficult and at first you're most likely going to get owned. Good luck though. I highly suggest victory dancing at the enemy nexus. Good for a giggle.