Journal of Justice: Kassadin and Malzahar found fighting again!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oOXxRunxXOo

05-16-2011

i wanna know what kind of inhibitor... an inhibitor to protect runterra aginst a inminent void invasion?? if it is like this i wanna see a new void champ!! why is there only four D: wouldnt it be nice to have a void team for 5vs5??

Garacaius

05-16-2011

The inhibitor sounds like is the Malzahar's dagger: it act like a "key and lock" to the void. The origin of this artifact is unknown and the past incident with Kassadin's daugther bring some insights about it functions.

Karthus maybe has some knownledge about the ancient civilization that lived in Icathia and this dagger...

TimelordMu

05-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterPenguin View Post
Karthus = obvious feeder.

But WHO did he feed?
Evelyn, who was also there.

Redbutton

05-16-2011

Answers to all questions: (Who is Kass's daughter)The monkey King (What were they fighting about?)The Monkey King's to op (Who is controlling the void?)The Monkey King

urnotkawaii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2011

wait... if kass has a daughter whos his wife?

mahovonmoi

05-17-2011

where to read.. I am new here, and so interested in LoL lore

Doctor Jimmy

05-17-2011

i would look at it but i cant as o cant login >.< it turns out quite a few people are having this problem =/

Lestaroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by osseria View Post
wait... if kass has a daughter whos his wife?
Premade 3x3 team with Kassadin's family against Cho, Malzahar and his dog Kog'Maw.

l Play Mid Zed

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by paquetemate View Post
Rammus is one of the most soft-spoken of the brave warriors in the League. He has evolved from a state that perhaps only Twitch truly comprehends. In the process, he has taken the approach of a silent observer almost without exception, growing and learning constantly. I must say, from my experiences with him, he seems exceptionally wise even though or perhaps because he is a being of so few words. He values his privacy immensely, but I decided I would approach him to see if he would accept an interview, just for you. I?ve transcribed the exchange in exact detail.

?Okay.?
I lol'd at this