Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zilean Vs. Evelynn?

Zilean 16 72.73%
Evelynn 6 27.27%
Voters 22 .

Zilean or Evelynn? Who should I get?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoXt

Recruiter

05-12-2011

I have enough ip to get one of them.

Zilean seems really cool with his "rewind" skill which reduces his cooldowns and timewarp ult.

At the same time Evelynn is just straight up awesome with her skills.

So who should I buy and WHY? Please say why

NoXt

Recruiter

05-12-2011

Oh, and keep in mind I could go invisible with Evelynn and then tele to another lane and surprise em I think thats awesome...Hmm so hard to decide...

Mirali

05-12-2011

dont even need to waste teleport for that, just get boots of mobility at lvl 1.

Wangster

05-13-2011

Quote:
Mirali:
dont even need to waste teleport for that, just get boots of mobility at lvl 1.

wat

Most people on the forums don't like playing against either of them, but I guess Evelynn is even more disliked than Zilean on the opposing team.

Mestaaja

05-13-2011

In early levels you would probably get more out of evelynn, she's a pretty good low-lvl/pubstomper.
Zilean is more teambased, and thanks to his passive he is banned pretty much 100% in ranked...

Etherimp

05-13-2011

Don't get Evelynn.

Destabilizator

Recruiter

05-13-2011

Zilean. He's such royal piss off, that dude makes me pull my hair out even at loading screen. In the lane bombing you like a boss till you die/rec, gank? Well let's overclock my ass and away we go. When the bombs start to lose punch (depends how you build, AP or support), you are clocking your ult, imo one of the very best ults.
Zilean + Tryndamere in team, you might as well not bother past 30min mark.

On the other hand, Evelynn, you might get few kills early on, but then ppl get wards/oracles and you are done. Even if they don't you won't do anything due to your squishiness.