Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nerf vayne my god!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yakri

05-12-2011

Never mind me, misreading posts and then quoting them, resulting in making no sense.

That's what I'm doing.

Yakri

05-12-2011

Quote:
S Fate:
Looks like someone tried to 1v1 Vayne

By the way, Olaf and Irelia also have true damage, and for certain characters, there are builds that'd drive you to negative armor if you have under 100 Ar, so I'd stop complaining now...

Vayne has a crazy damage output, and it should be recognized. Thing is, Olaf's Reckless swing does around the same damage as her Silver bolt but doesn't take 3 charges. Irelia gets added on 75 true damage every hit, making an AS build viable on her. I usually go AS on her after grabbing Mercs, Tri Force, FoN, GA just to take advantage over her true damage.

I went 25/10 Vayne and lost, thing is, she can't carry as hard as certain characters due to unreliable CC, and not having utility that'd benefit the team as well. Yes, some carries like Ashe, or Caitlyn have team benefiting Utility skills.

Yeah, people are screaming OP on Vayne, yet Ashe is still better to have on your team. . . .

Ashton Mylkos

05-12-2011

Aww diddums, you're only mad because you lost.

Hazanshu

05-12-2011

First off STOP FEEDING HER. I know its a redundant answer but with focus and precision (no vayne pun intended) you can take her down. Yes she can run but its only short distance. Her true damage..may need tweaking but not enough for a nerf. She is needed to present a obvious counter to tanky dps teams IMO.

newbo

05-12-2011

She's pretty difficult to play against on Twisted Treeline.. assuming you don't necessarily have a team filled with CC and the players on her team are also semi-competent. The easy counter to her early game is on TT is to just turn the solo lane into a 2 v 1 lane and out harass. It worked pretty well, however towards the end of the game, it was just too difficult to focus fire her because her team also had quite a lot of CC and she would just deal far too much damage quickly. I do believe that she needs more flat true damage, less %n true damage to make her more manageable if you don't kill her instantly and are try to focus her as the tank.

morgman

05-12-2011

Quote:
Geoffsteeth:
Are you out of your mind? You obviously do not know how squishy she is. Nor that she is a ranged carry. Meaning if she gets fed, she does really well. People like you need to go play a different game and stop crying op after every champions release. She is definitely not op. ******.

it hardly matters how squishy she is all she has to do is tumble out of the way and use her passive to run or knock back the champ that is following her if its just one all the wile if its 1v2 she will still come out on top tumble around the one you want to dmg to and knock back the one you don't. all around yes squishy but you cant chase her.

Rochai

05-12-2011

Quote:
Geoffsteeth:
Are you out of your mind? You obviously do not know how squishy she is. Nor that she is a ranged carry. Meaning if she gets fed, she does really well. People like you need to go play a different game and stop crying op after every champions release. She is definitely not op. ******.

First off, you obviously are playing her and destroying, second, she isnt if you use trinity force and banshees. which is a good idea considering you will get a double bonus on damage every other spammed tumble.