Nerf vayne my god!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnleashedSilence

05-12-2011

Wtf riot do you not know what balance is?!!!?!?!?!?! I swear it's so annoying every effin game you go into THERE SHE IS. The worst part is SHE IS ALWAYS ON TOP!!!! Just played a 5v5 where she went 32-6-11...are you kidding me riot?! SHe did over 295k damage where the closest person to her did 180k damage... that sounds sooo balanced to me. I am yet to see anyone play bad with Vayne.

Worst part is being a tank does nothing either because for some reason you guys think its cool to give her true damage. WHY THE HELL HAVE A TANK THEN?!!?! No point when one person can eat through you GOOD EFFIN JOB RIOT! I take my hat off to you!

DKraze

05-12-2011

They need to decrease the true dmg percentage imo and give it a higher base.

gopherwithagun

05-12-2011

Indeed, using ur logic, since she always rampages if she is not stunned, and tanks don't have stuns... she can not be stopped. Yep crazy dmg output is easy to deal with when the person is DEAD. /thread

EDIT: She's attacking the tank? Ur already doing ur job!

TadaoX

05-12-2011

Are you out of your mind? You obviously do not know how squishy she is. Nor that she is a ranged carry. Meaning if she gets fed, she does really well. People like you need to go play a different game and stop crying op after every champions release. She is definitely not op. ******.

Minahs Day

05-12-2011

Looks like someone tried to 1v1 Vayne

By the way, Olaf and Irelia also have true damage, and for certain characters, there are builds that'd drive you to negative armor if you have under 100 Ar, so I'd stop complaining now...

Vayne has a crazy damage output, and it should be recognized. Thing is, Olaf's Reckless swing does around the same damage as her Silver bolt but doesn't take 3 charges. Irelia gets added on 75 true damage every hit, making an AS build viable on her. I usually go AS on her after grabbing Mercs, Tri Force, FoN, GA just to take advantage over her true damage.

I went 25/10 Vayne and lost, thing is, she can't carry as hard as certain characters due to unreliable CC, and not having utility that'd benefit the team as well. Yes, some carries like Ashe, or Caitlyn have team benefiting Utility skills.

Eugenides

05-12-2011

ONE word: Ryze. Play him right and he should be able to kill her. Why? He has the range and spammability to match her damage output, as well as a none-too shabby damage for the spammed abilities. Throw in his snare and the fact that he is going to be a factor of ten more tanky than her, and you have yourself a possible Vayne killer.

Also, side note: Phreak himself said that Vayne excels at 1v1. So don't fight on her terms. Ganks, multi CC, and teamfights and you should be set.

Dthehunter

05-12-2011

Yea, my only complaint with vayne is that the true damage she inflicts is a bit much.

Bahzull

05-12-2011

I 1v1'd a Vayne with 11 kills too my 4 kills granted i had about 75 cs on her, point being she does incredible damage and can chase faster then you can run. Turn around and kill her, so squishy its not even funny. Make sure she doesn't hit you into a wall and she's dead.

Harky

05-12-2011

Cool story bro. By the way Olaf can do 340 true damage every 4 seconds. With a normal build you'll have maybe 1.6 ASPD on Vayne. That's a W hit every ~3 seconds. If you have less than 3.2k health guess what? Olaf does more true damage. With 0 CDR. Just sayin'.

Topopo

05-12-2011

She starts with 13 armor.

She is among the squishiest of all the ranged AD carries.

"B-B-B-B-BUT SHE HAS TUMBLE AND CAN STEALTH FOR 1.5 SECONDS PLUS CONDEMN"

b-b-b-but if your team has any coordination THAT WON'T BE A PROBLEM - since Vayne is crazy popular right now, take an Exhaust or two to boot(which are helpful regardless of whether or not Vayne is on the other team anyways)

It's just like dealing with a pre-nerf Twitch(whose ult was inherently flawed from the getgo due to the missile effect and being able to crit, but I don't think it should've be addressed the way that it was) - when he shows up, you turn around and KILL HIS ASS. You don't just let her stack silver arrow charges on your squishies and carry and focus on the rest of their team aside her.