Irelia sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strongmace

05-12-2011

OK I know I'm about to get aq million people screaming "R U CRAZY SH'ES OP AS ****" Well I disagree, originally (when she came out) she was OP. Having bought her righjt off the shelf I was happy w/ her and she was my main champ. THen Riot totally wasted her... she used to be burst fire like xin zhao, now she is i don't even know what, melee fighter something like Garen or Mordekaiser. I dispise both of these champs and to add to it she lacks the survivability of Garen or Mord. In short now she is everything I hate in a champ, and I'm extremely sad. I absolutely fail with her now, if you have advice PLEASE give me some (post a game clip if you like). More than anything I just want her to be like she was before, Riot if you're listening please revamp Irelia. I don't expect an OP monster like she was, just a return the play style she used to have, burst fire assassin, but I won't hold my breath waiting, as it's probaly unlikely to happen.

Lokiill

05-12-2011

Why not play as Xin for now then?
He's relatively cheap to buy and usually does well from what I've seen.

Warscythes

05-12-2011

They barely touched her damage in that nerf.

You are doing it wrong.

Strongmace

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokiill View Post
Why not play as Xin for now then?
He's relatively cheap to buy and usually does well from what I've seen.
I already own and am proficient w/: Tryndamere, Xin Zhao, Lux, Morgana, Nunu, and Vayne; I'm just bummed about Irelia and want to learn how to use her again since I burnt 975 RP on her and I used to like her.

chaolun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

she's still pretty much just as powerful
PLUS you're only lvl 26, and haven't play as many games as other people. You don't have a full understanding of Irelia

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=720

hiddeneagle

05-12-2011

When irelia came out, everyone cried UP, then riot buffed her Q and E range very slightly and I think a slight ult increase then everyone cried OP (which doesnt make sense). The nerfs they did were minor tho, MS nerf, ult nerf slighty, and .5 ration on E (AP irelia was a waist anyway) so the changes arent game breaking, shes the same as before