The back door

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eviant

03-22-2010

Eve can do all right for Backdooring, though I wouldn't put her on that list. She can't tank the turret, and her attack damage isn't really strong enough to drop the towers. Then again, I heard a percentage of AP is added to the attack damage against towers, so if that is true, then it is possible.

But you missed Yi, Alister, Sivir, and Cho. Pending on the builds, they can all drop towers like nobodies business.

Blackstoise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-22-2010

Don;t forget about Udyr, his shield lets him tanks both of the nexus turrets at once.

ForestCrunk

03-22-2010

Nasus is pro at dropping towers

FuzzyBabyDucky

03-22-2010

Last game I played as Udyr I backdoored 2 towers and all 3 inhibitors, I mean granted they kiled me so it wasn't as successful as I had hoped BUT we still won so....

Zombie Irwin

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Promise View Post
There is nothing wrong with BDing. It's their fault that they didn't realize that you were not in the team fights, or watch their creeps to see if someone was trying to back door. Yeah it sucks to get BDed, but it's preventable.

I played a game a while back where they enemy Shaco went something like 34/2. He got fed to hell and was so good and some people on my team so bad that he could single handedly kill about 2 or 3 of the people on my team. My friend BDed their Nexus (they had lost all of their turrets) when they pushed for the win, and we got the victory that would not have taken a hour had it not been for that Shaco. However, everyone lol'd about it in game chat after we won.
reminds me of a 38-3 game i had with udyr and still lost, lol

Zombie Irwin

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviant View Post
Eve can do all right for Backdooring, though I wouldn't put her on that list. She can't tank the turret, and her attack damage isn't really strong enough to drop the towers. Then again, I heard a percentage of AP is added to the attack damage against towers, so if that is true, then it is possible.

But you missed Yi, Alister, Sivir, and Cho. Pending on the builds, they can all drop towers like nobodies business.
ive seen eve do it when she has her ult triggered and ready to go, but yeah she has a hard time taking the dmg

EpSFirE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

Well i agree witn anyone of you !!

KILLING CHAMPS DOES NOT WIN A GAME
KILLING TOWERS AND INIHB DOES !!!!!

Everything is said .... !!

EpSFirE

03-22-2010

OH and dont forget warwick !!

With his "Z" spell that increase aatk speed to 70 % and knowing that the z spell CD is really low at max lvl !! He becomes really good to get structures down
I usually have around 4 to 6 buildings down !

My best score was 7 towers and 2 inhib and i was only 5/0 as far as kills were concerned

TheMagnificent

03-22-2010

The only toon I've seen kill structures better than udyr is sivir. She's good at it for obvious reasons. Udyr has aoe, AND the tiger proc, AND the 3rd hit phoenix proc, AND a shield. So regarless of his build (attack dmg, magic dmg, tank) he can always do it. Plus he's amazing at getting away. Bear+turtle+cleanse+flash= always escape, regardless of how many people they send to gank.

malphismia

03-24-2010

Shaco counts for 2 backdooring champions with his double :P Backdoor 2 turrets at the same time LOL