Hey there everyone,
I've been trying to tweak my Garen build a bit lately, and was looking for your opinions on Items/Masteries/Runes.
Basically, the way I spec is:
- Boots of Speed + 2 Health Pots (at start)
- Giant's Belt
- Exchange Boots of Speed for Ionian Boots of Justice
- Exchange Giant's Belt for Sunfire Cape
- The Brutalizer
- Exchange The Brutalizer for Youmuu's Ghostblade
- (Thornmail OR Force of Nature) depending on what damage I'm taking. If I'm doing okay with damage, I take Infinity Edge/Bloodthirster as my last item.
- Last Whisper
- Atma's Impaler
Runes wise I go for:
9x Greater Mark of Desolation
9x Greater Seal of Evasion
9x Greater Glyph of Focus
3x Greater Quint of Desolation
Masteries wise I go for:
Is there anything I should change about my current Garen AD build?
i've been messing around with this build lately and i've had some success
doran's shied first
boots of swiftness next
guardian angel (if it goes that long)
flat hp quints
flat armor seals
CDR per lvl glyphs
armor pen marks
little bit of everything . . . . of course i don't even take garen as a "main tank" only as an "off tank"
I like having brutalizer early.
My core build Goes:
Longsword + hp potion
Boots of Swiftness
From here I go on to build Sunfire -> IE then what ever I need based on how the games going.
© 2013 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.