Idea on a counter to Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mephew

05-12-2011

Just thought of it. If she does %-true damage, then having a lot of health wouldn't matter. So, if you got a a warmogs on ur champ and say, had 3.5k health. That would be an additional 280 damage along with an endgame damage of say 220 damage. (Not sure of how much she has but lets use this as an example) so the total would 500 damage (the regular damage would be reduced due to armor, but lets keep it anyway, say it's on a tank that Vayne caught in the jungle). So every 3rd attack would be that much. Now, lets say you have thornmail..... 500* 30%. This is about 150 damage + the 66 returned for the two basic attacks. Thats is about 282 damage (minus her magic res). She is also pretty squishy..... So, tanks should work on health and get thornmail when there is a team with her.

Unless true damage doesn't count as the damage returned, which would be a bit stupid and this thread is pointless. But I am trying.

Siprus

05-12-2011

debuffing her attack speed counter her passive(frozen heart), but only true counter is to have point and click CC and nuke her to death silence works wonders if you get her in middle of team fight. skill shots work too if she is not too good.

innoBys

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephew View Post
Just thought of it. If she does %-true damage, then having a lot of health wouldn't matter. So, if you got a a warmogs on ur champ and say, had 3.5k health. That would be an additional 280 damage along with an endgame damage of say 220 damage. (Not sure of how much she has but lets use this as an example) so the total would 500 damage (the regular damage would be reduced due to armor, but lets keep it anyway, say it's on a tank that Vayne caught in the jungle). So every 3rd attack would be that much. Now, lets say you have thornmail..... 500* 30%. This is about 150 damage + the 66 returned for the two basic attacks. Thats is about 282 damage (minus her magic res). She is also pretty squishy..... So, tanks should work on health and get thornmail when there is a team with her.

Unless true damage doesn't count as the damage returned, which would be a bit stupid and this thread is pointless. But I am trying.
Thornmail doesn't affect her W, but it does effect Trinity/Roll Sooo.....yeah, it's effective, the armor from thornmail will reduce the flat damage from w but not the %hp true damage. However anti-AS items will diminish the number of times her W procs.....Like say Randuin's? Same goes for champs like Nasus his w slows AS and MS. So don't think Vayne has some mystical unbeatable passive, she still needs AS to make efficient use of it, take that away...

Adamond

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

The only counter to Vayne is making QQ threads so that Riot will nerf her.

Doctorius

05-12-2011

Just pick Udyr, i tried a new udyr build that included the cloack and dagger and a ninja tabi instead of merc treads, the result was that i could actually run straight to vayne due to tankiness with frozen heart,ninja tabi,wriggles+ around 30% dodge with 3 procs of udyr passive.The result was that vayne had to run or die.

Mephew

05-12-2011

yay all the -1

Blasphemy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Here's a solution to countering vayne. Stop being bad and learn to CC.

Seriously she's worse then trynd when it comes to CC. Even a soft CC like silence and she's DONE. GAME OVER for her. She has no continues or power ups! Her ship is sailed.

God if people spent less time crying and more time sacking up and handling things there'd be a lot less "QQ BLAH BLAH BLAH OP!" threads around here.

Mephew

05-12-2011

...Did i say she was op?
Look at who the troll is.

The Real Smoff

05-12-2011

Evelynn....

vtN

05-12-2011

Proud to say I just finished a game as Evelynn in a 4v5 game, my team having the 4. Was in solo normal. The guy who left left at level 9, had no kills/assists and 3 deaths. Their team had a Vayne.
They bought constant oracles for me, but somehow failed. I just waited until the actual fight started and picked them off.
They were probably a bad team, but still.

The biggest annoyance I had with Vayne was her knockback/stun and her stealth tumble. Since Eve has no skillshots, it wasn't like she could actually dodge me. Good stuff.