Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shooting through wall, this need to be fixed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scytze

04-01-2010

I dont want to see pillar huggin / line of sighting. in this game like i did in wow
so...did i get you right... you want that after you run behind tree no one can attack you... how the heck we are supposed kill ppl then? i mean that makes escapin **** easy

CuriousVirus

04-01-2010

Quote:
PhailRaptor:
The thing about impassable terrain is that it isn't completely solid. My guess as to your down votes is that you are trying to remove a game feature that most people find to be an exciting dimension of play.

I find this part of the game play completely Acceptable, I play twitch, so you can imagine how often I have maybe 20 hp and I get behind a wall(in the forest) in a team match and take out the healer, then dps, Etc and I don't have to worry because they can't see me.

CuriousVirus

04-01-2010

Quote:
Scytze:
I dont want to see pillar huggin / line of sighting. in this game like i did in wow
so...did i get you right... you want that after you run behind tree no one can attack you... how the heck we are supposed kill ppl then? i mean that makes escapin **** easy

Don't let them escape or like I do in high elo matches, Just get wards and place them on their jungle. then hit them through the wall instead of them hitting you through the wall.

People stop complaining, Riot made this game fine.

Ruby Larkspur

04-02-2010

DotA's Pudge and HoN's Devourer can grab anyone through trees without destroying said trees in the process, so why aren't they complaining?

DonkeyBalls

Recruiter

04-02-2010

I'd place a wager that if the game was originally made the way the OP suggested, and you could not shoot through walls, if someone made a post suggesting you should be able to shoot through walls the same people would be saying don't change it. You all know you would!

I for one agree with the OP. It would reduce the effectiveness of ranged attacks and make melee champions and short ranged mages more viable.

snore

04-03-2010

This is just another witless QQing thread...