[Champion Concept] Tresk, the Pathfinder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irongrinder

05-14-2011

Intersting changes you've made here, Captain, but I'm a little confused by Nightride. Your wording makes it seem a little strange, and I don't really understand why the ally would be stunned for a second. I could picture that being abused constantly by trolls. In general, however, he seems well designed, though his overall utility in teamfights has yet to be determined.

Captain Bird

05-14-2011

Thanks Irongrinder. I took away the stun effect, as it didn't really make sense. I can also see the problem with team fights. In them the most he can do is keep people from dying by quickly toggling Nightride, setting up ganks, or suppressing with the Fine Line. I want to add a "...or your life" debuff for enemies somewhere in there, I just have to figure out how.

Captain Bird

05-14-2011

bump

Captain Bird

05-14-2011

Anymore feedback?

Naitavi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Bird View Post
From what I gather most people like his Ultimate, which you did actually help suggest. In fact the only ability people really have problems with is the Q, which I've changed like 3 times. I actually really like it in it's current form, but I am considering doing something like adding how many allies can Nightride per level.

I was considering adding a damage effect to Getaway, which I might rename to Ride-by if I do. The effect would just be that he damages enemy units based on magic damage if he passes through them.
The problem I had with the new ultimate was that he was making a portal to his location, allowing allied champions to have the choice of entering or not. This would be useless in saving allies since they would be unable to teleport if they are CC'd or blocked by enemy champions. I know that just mass teleport would result in trolling and what not but having the mechanics like this just makes it look like it's a gank initiator to be used before team battles instead of a saving life line.

---------------------------------------------------
Oh, now that I look at your ult again, you've changed the name to "The Heist". Maybe you intended it to be a gank initiator all along :/

and thanks for changing E back the way it was. I noticed XD

Captain Bird

05-14-2011

Really his Ultimate is suppose to be a mass ganker. That was always the plan I believe. The problem is just inherit in what I want the character to be. It will take a little more fine tuning, but it's getting there.

On a side note, I'm changing the name of his E ability to reflect the fact that he is riding a horse.

Captain Bird

05-14-2011

Ok, direct opinion time!

I'm considering changing the name of "The Fine Line" to "Ambush!" and removing the damage bonus and replacing it with a debuff that keeps the enemy slowed for a time after exiting the nuke path. Thoughts?

Captain Bird

05-14-2011

Same question as above.

Captain Bird

05-14-2011

Bumping, looking for feedback.