In game experience against Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChickenAnlyst

05-12-2011

I've played a solid 10 games against Vayne now, my feedback is, if the person playing her sucks, she will be mediocre.
If the person playing her rocks, she is very hard to stop, like a ranged yi sweeping up the after team battles. People give suggestions on how to counter her, but honestly, the whole 'CC her to heck' concept only works if the other members of her team are also not carries that have to be 'CC'd to heck'.
Last game I was Soraka, and went from full health to dead in 5 seconds from Vayne. I was level 14, the Vayne was level 12 and wasn't fed(yet). You can say, 'you must be a noob soraka', but I'm actually not. I blew my heal, silence, heal ult, and died. The death review said that I took 482 true damage. I had 1400 health....so over 1/3 my health in true damage in 5 seconds. A bit much I'd say Riot. Maybe the true damage mechanic is broken...that didn't seem like a realistic amount to take in such a short time.
Other than the true damage, I think she's more or less fine. I know she can also 1/2 shot any tank with I.E., triforce and a roll, might want to remove that moves ability to crit. That's my say-so.

Trazier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenAnlyst View Post
Last game I was Soraka, and went from full health to dead in 5 seconds from Vayne. I was level 14, the Vayne was level 12 and wasn't fed(yet). You can say, 'you must be a noob soraka', but I'm actually not. I blew my heal, silence, heal ult, and died. The death review said that I took 482 true damage. I had 1400 health....so over 1/3 my health in true damage in 5 seconds.

Well there's your problem. By the logic of your math here, you're obviously using both your heals before she starts attacking you.

maxicus

05-12-2011

either that or the person playing her had a bunch of armor pen. gear. i get most of my farming done from mobs. while it takes longer you can generate faster money killing minions.

i will champ kill if i see an opening to do so. i will harass them. i have picked up ashe mostly, but i also like playing with xin.

Cricketot

05-12-2011

I don't understand why taking 482 true damage means he blew his heals before she started attacking him? As in he had 1400 health aand she probably dealt 2k damage to him with both heals in the mix.