Singed vs. Morde

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cricketot

05-12-2011

Are you serious? If singed can beat a morde 1 on 1 of course he needs a nerf. Morde has NO cc at ALL. He's more of a damage taker and outlayer which is only OP againt bad teams. Singed however can support his team by ccing the enemy and dancing through them with his ulty and ghost dealing pretty good amounts of damage as he is. If you think that either champ is imba because one on one morde wins, you're wrong.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Travalanche

05-12-2011

I play singed quite often but have little experience playing Mordekaiser personally. I must say that yes singed does very little damage, not the lowest but certainly in the bottom 25%. The one thing that singed excels in are his skills, they are very good and you can get fed easily in early-mid game due to Flinging over-aggressive champions into your turret and slowing them, if you have a phage this strategy works exceptionally well.

His main problem though is yes his killing power is low so in late game you are basically just a punching bag with fling that can rack up assists but get almost no kills or deaths. I would have to say that over 75% of the kills I get playing singed are in the first 10-15 minutes of the game, but if you are against good opponents that know when to retreat you are basically screwed.