Singed vs. Morde

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingoftheCoopahs

05-12-2011

oh so full of contradictions.

tryingtohardandnotquitehip.jpg

SSBM Freak

05-12-2011

Oh I see you're just trolling, I'll go and ignore you now.

Hatcher

05-12-2011

i'm curious as to why we're comparing morde, a tanky dps, to a tank.

it's really aggravating that people seem to think morde is a tank, when he's far from it.

SSBM Freak

05-12-2011

Of course morde is a tank, he has a vast variety of interrupts and CC that forces the enemy to attack him.

Hatcher

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBM Freak View Post
Of course morde is a tank, he has a vast variety of interrupts and CC that forces the enemy to attack him.
my mistake, i didn't see his amazing hidden CC to help protect his team.

darn that over powered hidden CC

RetiredCheney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldanSilver View Post
Cus mord steals kills with ult, then goes on to call team noobs.
Lol so true

MrPatrickBateman

05-12-2011

Tardass, this game isn't a 1v1 game. The reason Singed has more utility than Morde is, he is a tank AND he actually brings some utility. Running into the midst of the enemy and flinging them, your constant poison for people chasing you/denying minions, your aoe slow, and your tanky ult. You have more utility in Morde in general. What does Morde have? Ignorable skills, ignorable in a team fight, no escape, easily shut down and ganked.

Singed is a decent champion all around
Morde stomps newbies. I played vs a Morde yesterday...(As Xin) Morde was food.

Rather have a Singed on my team than a Morde anyday.

Tardass

05-12-2011

Yea, my point is still, why did they give Singed more tankiness that he didn't need, and take away what he did need, and then call it a buff

Like it's not that I don't understand what the changes do. I guess my real question should be, was Singed's dmg bonus from his ult ever that much of a concern?

Soradakey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Because riot felt singed should be more of a tanky character and less of a damage character. How are you not grasping this concept?

Garfunkleer

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPatrickBateman View Post
Tardass, this game isn't a 1v1 game. The reason Singed has more utility than Morde is, he is a tank AND he actually brings some utility. Running into the midst of the enemy and flinging them, your constant poison for people chasing you/denying minions, your aoe slow, and your tanky ult. You have more utility in Morde in general. What does Morde have? Ignorable skills, ignorable in a team fight, no escape, easily shut down and ganked.

Singed is a decent champion all around
Morde stomps newbies. I played vs a Morde yesterday...(As Xin) Morde was food.

Rather have a Singed on my team than a Morde anyday.
Evidently you've been playing terrible Morde's. Probably misguided individuals who think its a good idea to build him as a tank, despite his complete lack of CC's. I tend to stack gunblades with a Lichbane on him, usually with a QSS as well. He is a godly 1v1 champ against any melee hero if built this way + the active on Gunblade means ranged champs have trouble getting away also. The problem is most people playing Morde do so entirely because Morde es #1 in Brazil, and don't realise hes (at best) an off-tank, but more likely a soak or a dps caster.