Vayne Counters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Miklite

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikelPwnsU View Post
corki has true dmg? wat?! WHERE
Passive.

aruetise

05-12-2011

Stun and/or exhaust Vayne and she isn't a problem. Also stay away from walls if possible. Any ranged champion with a reliable stun can kite her pretty easily like brand for example. I played a match where as a team fight was ending she soloed me out and chased me into the jungle. I ran to the brush conflagrated her, stunned her and used pillar then ran my ass off into another brush while being very low health then she chased after me being greedy and I repeated the last step and lived with 100 hp XD.

TheCritDoctor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

I've played Vayne a decent amount, but using tumble as an escape mechanism doesnt work very well. You get one tumble(1.5 seconds of stealth if you happen to have your ult up, which is not a lot of time), then you have two options...
1) turn and shoot your tumble shot, refreshing the tumble CD. This (obviously) makes you stop, allowing the enemies to catch you. Her short range ensures anyone with ranged CC will get you to stop moving, unless you can pop your E on them real fast (requires slow enemies)
2) Keep running for approximately 6(?) seconds before the time to shoot the tumble shot wears off and the cooldown starts again.
Note that tumble keeps unit collision, and to my experience, can not go through terrain.

Raykatchy

05-12-2011

they didnt want another nidalee thats why tumble cant pass through walls

JellyFish728

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikelPwnsU View Post
corki has true dmg? wat?! WHERE
his passive