Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iOption

05-12-2011

As I'm getting better and better with Teemo everytime I play him. I'm trying to get a focus'd build that would keep me alive from ganks.. I know the builds are expensive... However, I'm trying to get something to focus on in case the late game does make an effect. Let me know what you think...

The 6 items :

• Berserker Boots / Merc Threads (depending enemy team selections)
• Rod of Ages
• Guinsoo's
• Zhonya's Hourglass
• Lichbane
• Hextech Gunblade

Okay, Now i'll describe how I get the build moving throughout the game.. First at start build boots / 3 pots. However, I'd concentrate on last hitting as effectively as possible. I'd focus it till I get Needlessly Large Rod. After that I'd start to build Catalyst the Proctector, give a little bit of HP / mana. Once i'd complete that i'd focus Chain Vest (depending on enemy team, or complete Merc Boots) and move into building lichbane as MR would be my focus. I can explain the rest but just know that i'd be slowly building my character. I've done this quite a bit with other champs and has become effective with them.

Let me know if this build would be effective...

Downvote with no feedback is not my fault as my Title clearly states "Feedback"...

Elk2899

05-12-2011

AP teemo is no longer viable. Go As/Ad all day! (poor mushrooms...)

LuckyDuckie

05-12-2011

elk is correct i loved hybrid teemo but in competitive matches now a days the nerf to the shrooms were just to harsh...

TooStronkadonk

05-12-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=705637&highlight=teemo

try this.

skippy doober

05-12-2011

MS/AS Teemo is the funniest thing in the world. You do low damage at the beginning of the game, but end game you are unkillable unless they have a ****load of stuns. I normally end with about 200 AD, a 1.9 attack speed, and a movespeed of 550 before I pop move quick. Start with boots, upgrade to boots of mobility, buy 2 zeals, emblem of valor, phage, upgrade the emblem to starks, upgrade the zeals to phantoms, phage to frozen mallet, and then finish off with infinity edge. 80% crit chance. sounds weird, but I win with it a lot.

jukechu

05-12-2011

As/OnE [ On hit effects ] Teemo i find the most viable. I run
Wits End
Phantom Dancer
Black Cleaver
Frozen Mallet
Madreds;
it does ridicoulous damage and farming is easy. try it out ^^