Vayne straight ad or trinity force?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fizzle240

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

I've seen basically 2 different types of vayne builds, either people rush a trinity force, or they stack a couple dorans blades then get an IE or bloodthirster.

Which do you think is the better build overall, realizing that it can change if you get fed early.

Etherimp

05-12-2011

Trinity force -> attack speed

You only really have 2 abilities.. Tumble, and your Condemn. R just increases your attack and movement speed (rushing towards enemies), and Silver Bolts deals TRUE damage based on a PERCENTAGE of enemy health every THREE hits.. So, the faster you hit them 3 times, the more true damage you do, and the faster you can cut through people like butter. Building straight AD is probably better early game, but if you can get a high enough attack speed you will drop tanks (and anyone else) in seconds flat.

HYATERIA

05-12-2011

I personally prefer ad/armor items first. >.>

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Saw a guy rush an IE

Pretty sure her Q effects crit.

TacoMental

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaticBear View Post
Saw a guy rush an IE

Pretty sure her Q effects crit.
It does.

In my first game (a practice game with bots) I had a tri force, youmou's, cdr boots, cloak & dagger, IE and a black cleaver. I was critting all the time after tumble. I've actually never 1 shot sivir bot before that game.

Luk Candy

Recruiter

05-12-2011

I recommend rushing sheen and getting triforce before your defensive items.
Sheen just gets you an insane bonus to attack power early, and her dash ads a good burst.

Rylar D

05-12-2011

Black Clever is cheaper than IE. or TF and amazing on her.

OnlyBotLane

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMental View Post
It does.

In my first game (a practice game with bots) I had a tri force, youmou's, cdr boots, cloak & dagger, IE and a black cleaver. I was critting all the time after tumble. I've actually never 1 shot sivir bot before that game.
Never played nunu? hahaha PENTAKILL

Yungleanx

05-12-2011

Honestly I have had no success on dmg builds as she is just so squishy and dies in a team fight in 2 hits...so....

I typically start with dorans shield, then build a frozen mallet for high survivability early-mid game. Then grab a sheen, followed by black cleaver for dmg. The slow helps her so much because she can roll back then shoot and slow them. This build will not get as many kills as most people like but you won't be as fragile and can get a lot of assists still and kills still because this is one of the best last hitting champs.

TacoMental

05-12-2011

I'm thinking of trying a triforce + survivability

triforce
as boots
cloak & dagger
wits end
hex drinker
gaurdian angel