Vladimir or Nocturne

Nocturne 6 54.55%
Vladimir 5 45.45%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

whom should i get Nocturne or Vladimir?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caninndar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

I was thinking of getting either one of these, but i haven't tried Vladimir yet and i am just wondering who to buy.

fizzle240

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

if you play ranked nocturne seems to get banned far more often. Vlads new spellvamp build is really fun to run around with too. The biggest thing is whether you like to jungle or not, nocturne can be a good lane champ but is much more fun in the jungle while vlad is almost completely dependent on staying in lane till lv 9 when you can q spam. it depends on your style of play hope this helps

ForeverLaxx

05-12-2011

Pick one, it doesn't matter. They aren't the same type of champion, they fill completely different roles, and if you can't decide between a Mage or a melee auto-attacker, then you need to figure out your playstyle before buying whatever it is people are going to tell you to buy. Get experience with the game, get experience with the champions in question, then make an informed decision based on how much fun you have with the champion and not on what a handful of people think they know about how you play.

These threads are pointless.