vayne, discuss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Primanocte

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcyoulater View Post
what am i supposed to do when im stuck solo bot cuse somone left right off the bat. my team wont respond to help me with bot against hiemerdinger and malzahar. besides watch them win the game in 20mins because i cant stop them solo.

do ppl actualy play smarter when u get to ranked?
Although I've not played ranked, based on the tenor of these forums I'd have to guess no, they don't.

EternalShrubbery

05-12-2011

The only time I;ve been able to get a kill was after 20+ minutes. It's impossible for me to get fed. What am I doing so terribly wrong? I've never had this much trouble in any game haha.

Like, what can I do at the beginning of the game to make sure I'm not underpowered? I just cant get any strategy or good items to get an early start.

Zoobi

05-12-2011

Only carry I have problems with as Vayne is Caitlyn due to her massive range advantage.

Degnared

05-12-2011

I'm having problems against Cait, but Ashe doesn't usually give me trouble in a 1v1. You have to avoid Volley, but your range is just inside of hers. Whenever you get a chance to attack her, shoot once, roll towards her, then chase for the third hit. If she just runs, she probably won't escape the silver bolts proc b/c of your bonus move speed, and if she turns to attack, you will out-DPS her in a straight fight.

As for Cait... ask for a lane switch, because you just can't do much against her range and net. There are certain champs that just dominate certain other champs. Kass will always beat Karthus, Ryze murders teemo, etc.

Dunkstiks

05-12-2011

I've only had problems laning against casters in mid. (i don't like going to a duo-lane with her) ill easily press any ranged or melee bhind their minions. but casters can just snare or stun me and then back off really quickly. sure i get 1-2 hits off. but their spells base damages gets higher faster than my tumble or condemn dmg does.

I don't really see how you had trouble against a cait.. the only thing you should get hit by is her autoattacks. and you can do way more dmg than she can with yours.
i can ashe being annoying because of the frost shots, but if your able to juke her ult she shouldnt be too much of a bother.