SHEN ulti

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

liinpason

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

It could have his armor and mr stats in exchange for less hp in basic stats :-P
Immagine 300armor/240mr shen placing shield with same stats with 300hp... that would be nice

wiedzmak

05-12-2011

that would be op....

Jidery

05-12-2011

I like it, I feel like that shield is almost useless now anyway.

Akazonae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Having the hp determined by Shen's AP and its durability determined by Shen's tank stats could help make the shield portion more viable for both versions of Shen, but it would need number tweaking as the ulti is already really powerful just by the fact it is essentially a decent global heal that then brings a taunting tank ninja to the fight.

Lafua

05-12-2011

That would be reducing damage by a LOT. Making maokai's seem less useful, yes maokai's is aoe, but if shen's did this it would be on the chosen target no matter where they go.... and adding that much armor/mres would be a LOT more than 20% reduction.

MrPatrickBateman

05-12-2011

OP....By a lot? By virtually completely.

greedy lobster

05-12-2011

Shen is **** now. He was a good tank before riot messed with him, and before all the ******s whined about him. Rammus is a much better tank, but gets no heat? I think riot needs to re-evaluate some things here. Oh, and **** you riot. Thanks for making a good hero trash. Not like I needed to play hours to unlock ip to buy him, **** your ****ty system.

Trazier

05-12-2011

The best thing about his ult is when you cast it on someone, but then move and break the channel before the spell is completed.

They still get the whole fat shield on them, you just don't teleport to them.... oh, and for some reason the game thinks that since the ult was broken (even if you did it yourself) the cooldown should be like 10-20% of what it normally is. So you can replace that free shield on someone else in about 30 seconds or less!