need tips against hiem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crossbane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2010

hiem is seriously over powered. I can't take him 1v1 with any champion unless i'm 2 lvls above him. whats his weak point? he does serious damage, high dps, tank lvl health and ulti that full heals!!! him AND his canons. add blind + stun on top of that. he is the one character that has every ability in the game, even nasus can't take him. and nasus has a serious ulti.

its gotten to the piont where its ruining my game experience and i just leave any game with hiemerdinger in it.

/end rant.

xSJx

03-28-2010

I can't tell if you are serious or not lol.

jyajin

03-28-2010

You need to think out of the box dude, find the guy using heim and then punch him in the face.

His ulti can only heal turrets btw, not sure what you mean by full heals.

Lord Oliveira

03-28-2010

As someone who considers themselves a good Heim player (frequently going 7/0-11/0 in games is good right?), I would say there are a few heros who making laning impossible for him. The greatest one I have encountered is actually Cho'Gath. Corky takes a close second.

Any hero with a long range spell or something that deals tons of aoe damage fast is useful against him.

If your Heim is smart and goes Turret/Nades and knows how to position yourself, you won't be able to stop him without help, or without having the right hero. Heimer has no recourse against focus-firing. Even if he gets say 450 Ap which is on the high end of things for me in a game, that Nades only deal 550ish damage, and even with missile that won;t save him vs a gank.

So, in the end, the key is: Heros with long range attacks (Cho and Corky work best), and ganks.

Screech79

03-28-2010

do u kill his guns asap or focus on harassing him?

Crossbane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2010

my regular is tf, and hiem pwns tf. if i go after his canons then he blinds me and the canons get in in less than a second. if i go after him he has too much health and the canons get me.

without the canons i can kill him in about two secs.

Chillum

03-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossbane View Post

without the canons i can kill him in about two secs.

and that tells you?

get a good gank on him and bye bye turrets. Try not to let him build up a whole nest either. If u see one try to get it down without compromising your hp.

Yes he's annoying but hardly game breaking, and he doesn't scale well enough to be a huge threat end game if u have a decent tank.

Thistlemin

03-28-2010

Move side to side, attack his turrets from angles. If you start in mid with him it is very important to take out his first turret before he is able to launch his second. Remember at level 1 he won't have his grenade and Turret ability, so just gold card or whatever high damage spell you have to start and whoop up on them. Don't focus Heim to start if he has turrets up.

Turrets are primary option until ganks happen, or Heimer pushes past his turret line. When ganks happen go for him, forget his turrets.

I main Nidalee and she owns him. Javelin Toss, heal, avoid grenades. Move side to side to, not in the direction his grenade travels.

bc87

03-29-2010

troll...

/thread

Vindeen

03-29-2010

Are you serious?

If you are, you must suck. TF and can't take out a heimer... You know that your wild card has a 15 billion range?