[Discussion] Pantheon Item Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

00ZER00

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2010

What build is everyone using? What do you think of the 'Rush-the-BF-Swords-or-you-fail startegies?

Post your builds, rate other builds and give your opinion on Pantheon.

My general build:
Berserker's Greaaves/Merc's
Bloodthirster
Bloodthirster
Phantom Dancer
Infinity's Edge
<Survival Item>

Gallahan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2010

(A)Rejuv bead + (B)2x health pots
(C)Boots + (D)Starks
(E)Bezerker Grieves
(F)IE
(G)Last Whisper/Bloodthirster
(H)Bloodthirster/PD

Sometimes when I kill a lot I get Occult

smokeD

03-13-2010

Those builds fail later on, you have no survivability. Get

boots + 2 hp pots or longsword + hp pot
Phage
Brutalizer
Last Whisper
Inf Edge / Blood thirster

If you get all those items your good, but you want to get a Banshee veil or another bthirst.

Krath4

03-13-2010

I usually go

(A)Vampiric Scepter
(B)Boots to Berserker Greaves
(C)B.F. Sword to Bloodthirster
(D)Last Whisper
(E)Survivability Item (Usually Warmogs or Banshee Veil)

If the game is still going I'll get another Bloodthirster.

Deathwing40k

Recruiter

03-13-2010

I use

1. Long Sword or Doran's Blade or Rejuve Bead + HP pots (1 with the swords, 2 with the Rejuve Bead)
2. BF Sword
3. Boots lv1

Then depending on what is happening I go down a few paths.

4 or 5. If I am doing well (5+ kills) then I try to pick up a 2nd BF Sword so that Heartseeker and Spear hit really hard. I also decide which boots to upgrade to (Treads for Magic and CC heavy opponents, Tabi for Physical DPS). Then go Stark's and upgrade my BF Swords to Black Cleaver and Bloodthirster or Infinity Edge.

4 or 5. If I need some survivability I will add Stark's to help myself and team. I also decide which boots to upgrade to (Treads for Magic and CC heavy opponents, Tabi for Physical DPS) and then try to pick up a 2nd BF Sword. Then upgrade my BF Swords to Black Cleaver and Bloodthirster or Infinity Edge

6. If necessary I get Aegis of the Legion to help push and survive team fights. Alternatively Banshee's Veil or Frozen Heart work well in the last slot.

I used to build Brutalizer first but found that if I just waited a few minutes and a few minion kills I could pick up the BF Sword and clear creep waves faster and all my abilities hit harder because of it. With my runes and masteries I have a base armour penetration of 30 so additional armour penetration isn't necessary until mid-late game.

FeLpZ

03-13-2010

attack speed = fail. infinity edge = fail. most of your damage will come from skills and they dont benefit from anything but attack damage. brutalizer, bloodthirster, bf swords are all good choices.

00ZER00

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLpZ View Post
attack speed = fail. infinity edge = fail. most of your damage will come from skills and they dont benefit from anything but attack damage. brutalizer, bloodthirster, bf swords are all good choices.
It won't if you get attack speed, because then the way you fight changes and auto attacking is viable.