Agreed?

strongly agree 10 11.24%
agree 7 7.87%
disagree 25 28.09%
strongly disagree 47 52.81%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Nunu needs a nerf...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luckyone001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Another case of "I haven't played him... but he sure did own me"

he's 450 IP man, you should at least try him..

Poisoncontrol91

05-12-2011

... he has 3 spells that are of any use in a teamfight, and if you go AP that drops down to 2. Why would he need a nerf? His ult is only annoying if the other team knows how to keep you in it, and at that point its not the ult's fault you died, but just good coordination. Nunu is very balanced, and very deadly if used correctly. Clarifying: deadly =/= OP.

Radicalist

05-12-2011

Nunu is like as balanced as he can be right now.. buffs would make him a tad strong, nerfs would make him bad.

He's very balanced.

Lambdacolyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

I have to agree, I've never seen a Nunu go negative. People are gonna hate; feel free to downvote.

I'd like the slow reduced by 5-10%. Then it would be much less punishing to get hit once.

Azkalas

05-12-2011

I'd agree if his bite work as a champion offensive skill. Considering his only offensive skills are the snowball and his ult, i have to disagree.