Agreed?

strongly agree 10 11.24%
agree 7 7.87%
disagree 25 28.09%
strongly disagree 47 52.81%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Nunu needs a nerf...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RevRevRev

05-12-2011

Ashe does the same thing as nunu, but better. Nunu's damage takes a serious fall in the late game, because he NEEDS more defense items than the typical caster if he wants his ult to be of any use.

painboots

05-12-2011

The only thing about nunu that i believe could use a tweek is the length of his slow. But then again its his only attack. So i think hes fine

Yaruu

05-12-2011

If you nerf his ice blast, then make his ult 3.0 AP Ratio and uninterruptable to compensate.

Kcold

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaruu View Post
If you nerf his ice blast, then make his ult 3.0 AP Ratio and uninterruptable to compensate.
that ratio is mentally ill..... and an uninterruptable burst dmg ult is way too powerful. th reason it already has such a great AP ratio is because its interruptable.

PirateOnTheSea

05-12-2011

lulwhat?

Helionexis

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcold View Post
@Helionexus- you dont take minion aggro from using spells. all im saying is that his slow needs to be nerf to where it is at least possible to get away once he charges
if you damage an enemy champ at all while in the vicinity of their minions you draw agro. its just like a tower. unless i've been completely mistaken every time it happened to me in some 1500+ games and it was a total fluke every time. but seriously though, its his only reliable source of damage. much like zil, its annoying but in the end he'll just drain his mana dry if he spams it. and when he uses it you should also have your lane partner poke him right back. i agree the slow is annoying but without that even the nuke aand attack speed reduction aren't anything more than a minor nuisance.

djaydino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcold View Post
ive recently notice that nunu needs a serious nerf. the damage and slow effect on his ice blast is way too high. for one the slow last a really long time (almost as long as the cd) making it near impossible to run away from nunu in the beginning of a match. even with mercury treads (the new tenacity ones) and ghost, i could not escape nunu because of the overpowered slow and duration. and the damage as well can be overpowered. i believe that nunu is too easy to build, with items like Rylai's Crystal Scepter, he is too easy to play. i get frustrated in games when i have to face a nunu solo, because it is near impossible to catch him with his slow and speed buff spells. as well as in 3's when i have to lane against him, his harrass is huge and too easily mastered. i would like to ask for a major nerf on him, but i dont want to make him unplayable. but his ice blast should either slow less, slow for less time, or have a longer CD, making it at least possible to get away from him.
nunu's ult :

you can use flash
you have to use ghost when stun ends
nunu's melee don't do much damage
late game , if nunu is full AP he is very squishy
if nunu has more def items he don't do that much damage.

M0b1us

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

The only thing that could be safe as a nerf is a very small CD increase. Like 1 second max. He only has 2 spells that deal damage to champions so he needs some way to keep up with other bulky casters that have more damaging spells.

MechaMacster

05-12-2011

I know this is just a bump, but I have to post it anyway. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. ok, I'm done. I needed that, thank you for this post.

I forget who

05-12-2011

Lol. This was a good one. Keep the funny threads coming.

I'd feel bad if this guy was taking himself seriously.