Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Agreed?

strongly agree 10 11.24%
agree 7 7.87%
disagree 25 28.09%
strongly disagree 47 52.81%
Voters 89 .

Nunu needs a nerf...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kcold

05-12-2011

ive recently notice that nunu needs a serious nerf. the damage and slow effect on his ice blast is way too high. for one the slow last a really long time (almost as long as the cd) making it near impossible to run away from nunu in the beginning of a match. even with mercury treads (the new tenacity ones) and ghost, i could not escape nunu because of the overpowered slow and duration. and the damage as well can be overpowered. i believe that nunu is too easy to build, with items like Rylai's Crystal Scepter, he is too easy to play. i get frustrated in games when i have to face a nunu solo, because it is near impossible to catch him with his slow and speed buff spells. as well as in 3's when i have to lane against him, his harrass is huge and too easily mastered. i would like to ask for a major nerf on him, but i dont want to make him unplayable. but his ice blast should either slow less, slow for less time, or have a longer CD, making it at least possible to get away from him.

Call of Rudy

05-12-2011

lol

DiYi

05-12-2011

I can never tell who the trolls are in this forum >.>

NODMvp

05-12-2011

I cant tell if ur serious or not...

Helionexis

05-12-2011

ppppffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. trol or not you bad. stay out of range, if he still charges he will take minion agro which will eat him alive early game. once that happens you punish him as well. go away and don't post **** like this again.

Poppedcollar

05-12-2011

Really, going after Nunu of all champs?

jordanzz

05-12-2011

i think the fact that it gives you -60% atkspd at max rank is overpowered. the rest i can understand but does he really need to out mele most champions in the game 1v1 just because he makes their attackspeed .35? lol.

Hatcher

05-12-2011

i...what?

serious post?

Bolby

05-12-2011

If my Nunu gets nerfed because of you..........

Kcold

05-12-2011

@Helionexus- you dont take minion aggro from using spells. all im saying is that his slow needs to be nerf to where it is at least possible to get away once he charges